Tren E - 200mg
    Drost E - 100mg

500mg/3cc -- 30cc vial

36yrs old
    5'9
    15-20% bf

i have a vial of hcg as well.

My question is:

For a 12 wk cycle do you believe that running 3cc's/wk for 8 wks; 2cc's for 2 wks; then 1 cc for 2 wks will suffice? I am looking to lose body fat, but not reduce my size by too much.

I have 8 cc's of sustanon 250 as well that i thought about throwing into the mix, but not sure if needed. This is probably my 6th or 7th cycle and before i always just used test and maybe would mix some d-bol or tren in. i have taken off for awhile (about 2 years) but wanna jump back into it. i still consider myself an intermediate user so any help is appreciated.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.
    Also post in the Q and A and you will get more responses.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Being that you have to pin 3ml, to get the blends full strength and its in a 30ml bottle, its not really a "high tech" blend, but more of a person mixed 3 proper dosed (according to label) 10ml bottles of injectable oils into one bottle.

Usually blends are super dosed based on volume of oil, from what I see from most labs.

Now is this a good thing or bad thing?

I'd say good, because its going to yield less pip than a super dosed 1ml shot.

The cons? Well if you wanted to increase your dose of one compound or another, you can't unless you increase them all.

Not necessarily a bad idea if you planed on running the blend as is the whole cycle.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

tooliehi is offline New Member
    Thanks for the responses and welcomes! I am going to copy and paste this into the Q&A forum. I just saw a 'post thread' and clicked!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

testitup is offline New Member
    Test E 250mg 2x/week for ten weeks and 50mg daily of winstrol starting on week four of the test E. You will definitely lose fat but wil most definitely not lose size. and spend lesss money. A super simple and effective cycle in my opinion if it is is even worthy of being called such. Below is a link you may be interested in using along the way. Also running super deals right now on some good blends. Great gear and exceptional service.

https://www.napsgear.org/index.php?ref=9502

Thread Information