Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By TRTdrew
  • 1 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By Tigershark

Thread: First cycle. Dbol and test e

Odin13 is offline New Member

First cycle. Dbol and test e

Hi, looking for any advice , so i started my first cycle which is dbol 30mg daily for 5 weeks and test e 500mg a week for 12weeks, and started 2 weeks ago 5 December 2017. Ive been doing calisthenics and weightlifting for majority of 8 years, im 37, 183cm, now 96kg up from 89kg when started cycle, i eat roughly between 3500-4000 calories a day now up from around 2500 and average around 220gms protein a day. Im not using an AI atm as my bodybuilding mate said i most likely wont need them. I train 4days on 1 day off. 1. Chest. 2. Back. 3.Arms and shoulder . 4. Legs and abs. Day off then repeat. Doing 20-30 sets of mostly bodyweight and relatively light weight for chest and back (incline/decline pushups and 20kg dumbell flies for chest) , (alot of weighted pull ups and chin ups for back) , 14-18 sets of bis tris and shoulders using 10-20kg dumbells each workout as i have no gym in my area (i live on a farm).
    I have nolva and clomid for pct.
    I am really feeling the effects of dbol , feeling fuller and awesome mood. I had blood tests yesterday and got results back which was , test 40.6 nmol/l which is twice as high as normal and oestrogen was 315 nmol/l which is double the highest range. Is my oestrogen too high or is it ok? Will it go down after dbol ends? How long will test take to really kick in and is it similar to dbol feeling? Will i lose any gains after i come off dbol after the 5weeks? Am i overtraining in any way for bulking? Overall if i can get any tips along the way, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by Odin13; 12-20-2017 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Mistake.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome.... Based on your questions you are not ready for a cycle. Report in the Questions-Answers Forum for more views and responses. Oh, yes your E2 is too high.

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...tions-answers/

Odin13 is offline New Member
    Thanks

TRTdrew is offline Associate Member
    Welcome. Hope everything goes well for you. There is plenty of information for you on this forum.
    Odin13 likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum, this section is for intros. For better answers to any Q you have post in the right sub forum.
    Odin13 likes this.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.
    Odin13 likes this.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome, read the links brazey posted, lower your E2 and you'll be fine.... I know because I did EXACTLY what you did on my first cycle. But now, other than a few uncontrollable twitches, I'm mostly ok

Thread Information