ChasinGains is offline Junior Member

GYNO!! not new just dont know where to post this

I have had gyno for probably 3-4years, i am 22, it costs £5000 to get it sorted through surgery, anything i can take to get rid of this? Its not bad but my nipples are puffy and it kind of annoys me, doctors here are poor

GuanacoJuicer is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasinGains View Post
    I have had gyno for probably 3-4years, i am 22, it costs £5000 to get it sorted through surgery, anything i can take to get rid of this? Its not bad but my nipples are puffy and it kind of annoys me, doctors here are poor

Gyno can be treated early on with a SERM like nolvadex or other meds. But if you've had gyno for that long untreated you may have developed scar tissue and surgery may be your only option. Ask your doc to see if a non surgical treatment is still possible.

ChasinGains is offline Junior Member
    Doctors here dont even entertain it bro, got a little bit heated when i last when to visit him as "i have to live with it" but if you cant control what you put in your mouth they will give you gastric band free of charge, proper joke bro

Paulpaul is offline Junior Member
    Welcome!

Rejackulous is offline New Member
    Only thing I know of is letrozole which can possibly reverse the effects but not guaranteed ... Good luck with everything!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information