Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tigershark

Thread: New to this site and online gear communities

Rejackulous is offline New Member

Post New to this site and online gear communities

Hey everyone first off let me start of saying i been reading some post on this site and some of you guys look amazing and it is really inspirational so thanks for showing off the gains!

Little about myself :

Height : 6 ft
    Starting Weight : 145
    Current Weight : 200

I been working out on & off for about 10 years , i didn't get into it seriously until about 3.5 years ago (weighing 145) when i started off taking a pro- hormones (msten, mutant plex) which was great gains but i do regret since being quite harsh but I also have to thank for showing me the gateway to gear. I was nervous on starting gear and just finding a reliable source seemed haunting, but eventually I was able to get a source and did my homework on everything. With countless hours of research I man'd up and popped through the right thigh shaky as hell lol ! That is when i started to become addicted to the lifestyle and the amazing benefits gear provided for me. I tried TestE, TestC, Deca , Sust, Eq, Tren , dbol , anavar , and M1t all using the same website... I didn't plan to continue using after 3 years but after some injuries had me out of the game for awhile and also just the way I feel on a cycle is well worth any future health risks is how I feel at the moment. I been pretty impatient with my pct but I am trying to improve the length being off gear specially if i plan to do brutal cycles! Hope to meet some vets in the game that wouldn't mind adding me and sharing info and if possible their stories ! Thanks for taking the time in reading and keep slayin that iron!
    Last edited by Rejackulous; 02-23-2018 at 11:20 AM.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.
    Rejackulous likes this.

Paulpaul is offline Junior Member
    Welcome!

Thread Information