Thread: New here

Strong51 is offline New Member

New here

Hi all and good day. I’m a 51yo dude and still hitn the gym pretty hard. I do pretty well for myself as I keep up with the youngsters. I want to keep it that way for as long as possible. I’ll try to keep this short.

I recently ended a 16 week cycle of Chem Tech Industries Cypionate . I was using 1cc every 4 days. I did experience some improvements across the board. My guy said I could use continuously but I wonder. At the current dose, is that recommended? Is it enough or am I just wasting my $$? Any suggestions? I appreciate it. Thank you.

shadowdragon is offline Junior Member
    Hello and welcome.

What strength/how many mg's per ml was it? and it sounds like a good place for you to start would be the TRT section.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome. Cycle doses are usually much higher than maintenance doses. Like said above, read through some of the try forum and you'll get a feel for the difference.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

I got it from a friend. The only info on the vial states 250mg, 10ml sterile multi dose. Test Cypionate by Chem-Tech Industries. What is TRT? Thx

Thank you but is a maint dose ok for continuous use?

shadowdragon is offline Junior Member
    1ml every 4 days at 250 mg/ml is about 390 mg/wk give or take.....and some people say 400mg/ week is a good first cycle....I'm not 100% sure, but i think TRT doses (to help "normalize" levels) are 250mg/week.........

https://forums.steroid.com/hormone-r...need-know.html

I haven't researched a about the TRT, but that and the hormone therapy sub forum looks like a good place to start educating yourself.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Thread Information