Cameron Smith is offline New Member

Unhappy 19 y/o need help on my first ever cycle

I’m 19 years old (5’11”-190lbs) and I’m wanting to start my first cycle. I’m looking for a steroid that will cut me up but not add a ton of muscle size. I have no problem putting on weight but I store fat easily and it’s very hard to get it off. I’m thinking about using equipoise as it has little to none problems with estrogen. That’s another thing, I don’t want any problems with estrogen so I’m thinking I should take an estrogen block to be safe? Like I said, mainly just looking to lose a lot of my fat safely and keep or add just a little muscle mass with no consequences. Please give me your thoughts and opinions on what I should do. Thanks!!

SocioMachiavelli is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do the work Naturally, you shouldn't be adding in steroids at your age when your endocrine system hasn't fully developed. There is a wealth of information here on the site that you should read before even considering taking a steroid . Go into the relevant section and educate yourself

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter

kylez1 is offline New Member
    I'm 39 years old
    I've lost 30 kilos have another 10 to go but struggling to loose these last 10
    I'm 85 kilos
    train 6 days a week 4X 1 hour cardio and 2X weights a week
    I've been given ministry of steroids Clenbuterol 150mcg/ml
    can anyone please tell me dosage to take
    how often and can u swallow it
    thank you

St_unner is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Smith View Post
    I’m 19 years old (5’11”-190lbs) and I’m wanting to start my first cycle. I’m looking for a steroid that will cut me up but not add a ton of muscle size. I have no problem putting on weight but I store fat easily and it’s very hard to get it off. I’m thinking about using equipoise as it has little to none problems with estrogen. That’s another thing, I don’t want any problems with estrogen so I’m thinking I should take an estrogen block to be safe? Like I said, mainly just looking to lose a lot of my fat safely and keep or add just a little muscle mass with no consequences. Please give me your thoughts and opinions on what I should do. Thanks!!
    Maybe wait a decade or close to it before you dabble in this world

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Kinglondon is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to the forums! I’d definitely wait a few years before I did a cycle if I were you.

Thread Information