Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By heisotsu
  • 1 Post By PeanutbutterDC

Thread: Hello from LA

heisotsu is offline New Member

Hello from LA

Hey all, new member, thinking about starting a cycle in the coming months after a few years of serious lifting. In the meantime I plan on educating myself as much as possible and making some friends on here.
    Grumpypants1281 likes this.

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heisotsu View Post
    Hey all, new member, thinking about starting a cycle in the coming months after a few years of serious lifting. In the meantime I plan on educating myself as much as possible and making some friends on here.
    Welcome!
    Los Angeles, Louisiana, or Lithuania? Jk pretty sure Lithuania isn't abbreviated LA

Haha, Los Angeles, didn't think much of that!

Quote Originally Posted by heisotsu View Post
    Haha, Los Angeles, didn't think much of that!
    Nice. There are a few of us in southern California active on here. Welcome again. Be sure to check out the stickies for useful information

St_unner is offline Junior Member
    Welcome

Slysly is offline New Member
    Hello from Portugal

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome!

Grumpypants1281 is offline New Member
    iam here from LA I'm barely starting a cycle with Tren , test e, and deca 100 ml Mondays and Thursdays would this be to much? I'm 37 years old 170 pounds I've lifted before this is just to get me back into shape. I did test e and deca, was ok results now I'm throwing in tren so see how this go.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpypants1281 View Post
    iam here from LA I'm barely starting a cycle with Tren, test e, and deca 100 ml Mondays and Thursdays would this be to much? I'm 37 years old 170 pounds I've lifted before this is just to get me back into shape. I did test e and deca, was ok results now I'm throwing in tren so see how this go.
    Welcome! My understanding is that tren isn't for newbies. Get a few good cycles under your belt. Read up on stuff. Make sure your bf is low enough that AAS are appropriate before getting into a cycle.
    Have you read the stickies in the steroid forum?
    This might not be your first cycle but read the first cycle stickie anyway. Make I formed choices

Also, AAS won't get you back in shape. Diet and exercise will. AAS can help boost results when everything else is in place
    Charlie67 likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    Welcome! My understanding is that tren isn't for newbies. Get a few good cycles under your belt. Read up on stuff. Make sure your bf is low enough that AAS are appropriate before getting into a cycle.
    Have you read the stickies in the steroid forum?
    This might not be your first cycle but read the first cycle stickie anyway. Make I formed choices

Also, AAS won't get you back in shape. Diet and exercise will. AAS can help boost results when everything else is in place
    PB covered it all. You need to have a base before using AAS. Also, what is your cycle history?
    I think you were planning on running 2 19 nor’s which isn’t a good idea yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the warm welcome I figured there would be quite a few southern Californians on here, excited to research and educate myself!

ThisIsMyJamZ is offline New Member
    Welcome! Great to have you here heisotsu. You'll definitely find some amazing resources here to help you along the way. I know I did. I'd recommend Kale's basic guide to testosterone as your first pitstop if you haven't already checked it out. It's *so* good. Enjoy your stay!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information