Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Enos_24

Thread: Hey new here

Enos_24 is offline New Member

Hey new here

Hello everyone Im new here but not a new user have about 6 years of use in me mostly here to read reviews and receive pms about trusted sources . thanks everyone

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Welcome.
    Thanks

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Well I hope you post up and let us get to know you.
    The longer you are a presence the deeper the rabbithole goes. Welcome brother don't be shy, glad to have you

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thanks ill try and post when i can getting married soon so it may be slow at first but once that's all taken care of I will be able to have more.time.....

Incase anyone cares been training for almost 2 decades I'm decently big and decently strong 6'3" 270 at the moment....one a test and tren cycle only about 3 weeks left
    I do a powerlfiting style Work out...haven't competed in 2 years because of injuries but hoping to make it back to the platform in 2019 which would make it 3 years since competing
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Enos_24 View Post
    Thanks ill try and post when i can getting married soon so it may be slow at first but once that's all taken care of I will be able to have more.time.....

Incase anyone cares been training for almost 2 decades I'm decently big and decently strong 6'3" 270 at the moment....one a test and tren cycle only about 3 weeks left
    I do a powerlfiting style Work out...haven't competed in 2 years because of injuries but hoping to make it back to the platform in 2019 which would make it 3 years since competing
    Very interested!
    We can use your experiences here in a log or as opinion other places. We all like injury rehab logs and training logs in general. I will keep an eye out for you.

Ive had lower disc issues for about 1 year...and blew out a pec/front delt...the pec delt wasnt bad enough for surgery was just literally useless for a couple months.......and for.my lower back bought and read 2 of Stuart Mcguils books and followed their principals and seems to have me as close to 100% as i am going to get.....Gift of injury and back mechanics are the books.......i can list movements that have really helped me if anyone is interested

Thread Information