Dr. K is offline New Member

Intro, how's it going

Hey all,

31 year old from the States here, just wanted to say hey and start diving into what seems to be an incredible amount of knowledge and info on these forums. I'm currently in medical school, so I have a double interest in learning more about hormones and their prescribed/unprescribed uses and effects. Really glad I found this place.

Currently 6'0, 220 pounds and working out pretty religiously, but I put on a nice fat layer in the last few months while being lazy and studying. I'm around 200 lbs. when I reach what seems to be my natural peak (which I'm never satisfied with, thus how I wound up here).

From the small amount I've read so far, I understand I shouldn't really be looking into my first cycle until I'm back near my natural plateau in a few months. I'm curious, is there any sort of "stepping stone" out there you can get into before attempting a cycle? I saw a couple members mention HGH as a possibility, curious what your perspectives on something like this would be.

Looking forward to interacting more with you all.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. K View Post
    Hey all,

31 year old from the States here, just wanted to say hey and start diving into what seems to be an incredible amount of knowledge and info on these forums. I'm currently in medical school, so I have a double interest in learning more about hormones and their prescribed/unprescribed uses and effects. Really glad I found this place.

Currently 6'0, 220 pounds and working out pretty religiously, but I put on a nice fat layer in the last few months while being lazy and studying. I'm around 200 lbs. when I reach what seems to be my natural peak (which I'm never satisfied with, thus how I wound up here).

From the small amount I've read so far, I understand I shouldn't really be looking into my first cycle until I'm back near my natural plateau in a few months. I'm curious, is there any sort of "stepping stone" out there you can get into before attempting a cycle? I saw a couple members mention HGH as a possibility, curious what your perspectives on something like this would be.

Looking forward to interacting more with you all.
    Medical school. Wonderful. U see. Im looking for new recruits. My dream is to open a Hospital subforum. But the guys wont have it. Not skilled enough.
    BS...im a doc (pretty much) and with guys like u we can do this. Be a do'er. Not a dont'er ( Pain and Gain remember).

Anyway. Welcome!

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Welcome. Glad you’re here. Great info throughout the forum.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the Board...

16bPJerri is offline New Member
    Welcome

Just here to see wat advice u get im interested too

Dr. K is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    Medical school. Wonderful. U see. Im looking for new recruits. My dream is to open a Hospital subforum. But the guys wont have it. Not skilled enough.
    BS...im a doc (pretty much) and with guys like u we can do this. Be a do'er. Not a dont'er ( Pain and Gain remember).

Anyway. Welcome!

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Thanks for the welcome; I'd definitely be interested in something like that (depending on your ideas for it) as I get more experience here. Endocrinology is high on my interest list, maybe we'll get a chance to work on it one day

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome

stamos is offline New Member
    Welcome brother!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information