• 1 Post By JaneDoe
  • 1 Post By Cornish
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Wickedg8gt
  • 1 Post By clarky.

Thread: Hey Everyone!

Wickedg8gt is offline Junior Member

Hey Everyone!

Good evening everyone! Just wanted to say hi as I've been a longtime lurker but recently decided to join; as I just started my first cycle. On week 4 but first pin of week 4 will be Tuesday. Hope everyone is having a great evening and holidays and THANK YOU VERY MUCH, so far for all the help given to me.

My cycle-
    1-12: Test E 250mg x 2/wk (unless results are better than expected and might go a couple more weeks).
    1-12: Arimidex 1mg tabs used as needed
    13-14: Adex .25 eod for 2 weeks leading to pct
    PCT: Clomid- 75/50/50/25/25
    Nolva- 40/40/20/20/20

Chark is offline Member
    Good to have you here
    JaneDoe and Wickedg8gt like this.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    welcome to forum
    Wickedg8gt likes this.

Cornish is offline Junior Member
    Lifted on and off for the last 30 years. Finally got consistent 2 years ago. Recently found out my Test was 211. Starting TRT in 4 days. Wish me gains!
    Wickedg8gt likes this.

I'm not sure if I'll get many responses in this section versus the main board. But I have a few questions if you gentlemen wouldn't mind as I know there is a wealth of knowledge in this forum.

1. This week we are in, is week 4; so pins 7 & 8. How long does it normally take Test E to kick and start working? So far my strength is not up but my weight is up only about 5 lbs, which I suspect is fat and water retention. I've eaten like shit this christmas week.

2. Anyway to keep off some bloat and water retention?

3. Does my PCT look pretty good?
    Last edited by Wickedg8gt; 12-29-2019 at 10:19 PM.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickedg8gt View Post
    I'm not sure if I'll get many responses in this section versus the main board. But I have a few questions if you gentlemen wouldn't mind as I know there is a wealth if knowledge in this forum.

1. This week we are in, is week 4; so pins 7 & 8. How long does it normally take Test E to kick and start working? So far my strength is not up but my weight is up; which I suspect is fat and water retention. I've eaten like shit this christmas week.
    2. Anyway to keep off some bloat and water retention?
    3. Does my PCT look pretty good?
    Usually after week four people start noticing improvement. Pct looks good but is a week overkill.

Not much of an advocate for cycling but you are doing it the old school way. The Adex is probably unnecessary but you can determine that on your own as we are all individually different in terms of estrogen tolerance.

You might look into hcg as well.

Welcome and glad you aare here!
    Wickedg8gt likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Usually after week four people start noticing improvement. Pct looks good but is a week overkill.

Not much of an advocate for cycling but you are doing it the old school way. The Adex is probably unnecessary but you can determine that on your own as we are all individually different in terms of estrogen tolerance.

You might look into hcg as well.

Welcome and glad you aare here!
    Thank you. I really appreciate your welcome. Glad I can come here and make new friends.
    Obs likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum. If you want any cycle help just post your Questions in the Q&A for the best help.
    There is more traffic in there than here so it's better for you to get your answers.
    Wickedg8gt likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Welcome to the forum. If you want any cycle help just post your Questions in the Q&A for the best help.
    There is more traffic in there than here so it's better for you to get your answers.
    Thank you for the welcome. And I will. Appreciate the help. Is the Q&A section the main section of the forum?

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickedg8gt View Post
    Thank you for the welcome. And I will. Appreciate the help. Is the Q&A section the main section of the forum?
    yes bro

Thread Information