roccozaurrini is offline New Member

New and Need some help pls n thx!

So I have used gear on and off for a few years now.. I have had the odd minor acne break out, which cleared up quickly. This time I tried running Cyp and tbol for maybe 4 months and I got covered chest behind ears back and even down my left bicep to the with cystic acne and regular small pimples. It got to the point where I didn't even want to wear a t shirt, thank god its winter time. It is about 60% cleared up as I got Accutane and changed up some things in my diet. I am planning to do a lower dose when cleared up. I was curious if anyone can recommend something that would cause less acne. I heard something with lower dht ? If anyone has any recommendations or advice they can give it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roccozaurrini View Post
    So I have used gear on and off for a few years now.. I have had the odd minor acne break out, which cleared up quickly. This time I tried running Cyp and tbol for maybe 4 months and I got covered chest behind ears back and even down my left bicep to the with cystic acne and regular small pimples. It got to the point where I didn't even want to wear a t shirt, thank god its winter time. It is about 60% cleared up as I got Accutane and changed up some things in my diet. I am planning to do a lower dose when cleared up. I was curious if anyone can recommend something that would cause less acne. I heard something with lower dht ? If anyone has any recommendations or advice they can give it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...xperience.html

Great advice there welcome and check out Q and A section
    Great guys here ,stick around!

Thread Information