WontQuit is offline New Member

Not new to this but......

Hello everyone!

I have been lurkung around here for a few weeks and just finally decided to register.

Thanks for having me.

As for me, I am 34 years old, 5' 8" tall, weigh 205 pounds and carry 24.5% bodyfat.

I have really good strength, but lack the deffinition I had when I was younger.

When I was young I was a wrestler and worked out every day. Then I joined the workforce and still worked out 4-5 times a week, then I got married and worked out 2 times a week.

About 5 years ago when I was 28 or 29 my wife and I decided/were coerced into trying a "fad" diet / nutrition program pushed by a guru called Bill Phillips... Actually it was a great experience and I personally went from 190 lbs and 20%BF to 175 and 11% in 12 weeks.

But that is where the story really begins. After the 12 weeks we went on a cruise to the carribean and when we got home we found out my wife was pregnant. (with twins)

My focus changed and fitness was no longer a priority.

I got lazy and caught up in life... "excuses are like butt holes we all have them and they all stink"!

So here I am today with 5 year old twins, a beer belly, and a new perspective.

So about 4 weeks ago I joined a gym had my BF and V02 max measured, redefined my diet and started working out again 5 times a week. (mostly cardio - I hate it but its a necessary evil right now) actually lost 7 lbs in 4 weeks, morning weight.

I am deffinately finding that the fat seems harder to get rid of this time around. But I am dedicated, focused and ready to make a life change.

So here we go, I look forward to sharing the journey with all of you!

Now off to the diet forum for a much needed kick in the.....

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Welcome to AR

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    welcome

WontQuit is offline New Member
    Thanks for having me..

welcome

Thread Information