markyboy1 is offline New Member

Are the fake or real?

Hi i have been doing body building for a bit now. A few months ago a friend from the gym got me some steroids , i got some decanan 200 and sustanon both by Pharminex after injection would have pain in area of injection for 3-4 days making training not impossible but harder, he said that the Pharminex was like that he had other brands before with no pain.He gave me a few deca from norma to try.But he cant get any more just Pharminex now So tryed the ones he gave me and hey presto no pain.Can't source from any where so decided to order online chose PharmaEurope.com not sure if ok but seemed ok, all came within 4 days with good service communication.I got 10 amps norma deca,10 organon sustanon 250,50 x 50mg clomid and 20 x 20mg nolvadex i have posted pics can you please tell me if ok? will have to post in more than one.I have read a lot on here about norma deca and think what i have is ok but im no expert.But others i dont know any help would be greatly appreciated thanks again mark.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Are the fake or real?-dsc00787.jpg   Are the fake or real?-dsc00788.jpg   Are the fake or real?-dsc00789.jpg   Are the fake or real?-dsc00790.jpg  
    Last edited by markyboy1; 06-09-2007 at 09:28 AM.

More Pics

Hi some more pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Are the fake or real?-dsc00791.jpg   Are the fake or real?-dsc00792.jpg   Are the fake or real?-dsc00793.jpg   Are the fake or real?-dsc00794.jpg  

Last pics

Hi these are the last pics sorry so many.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Are the fake or real?-dsc00795.jpg   Are the fake or real?-dsc00796.jpg   Are the fake or real?-dsc00797.jpg  

Thread Information