abombing is offline Associate Member

Finally Registered. Here's my story

First off I want to thank everybody that posts on this forum. This has been a great resource for me. I have been a personal trainer for 10 years and competed in martial arts for 15 years. I have never been the most naturally gifted athlete ,being a stocky 5'5, but I train hard and learn fast which has allowed me to do pretty well in the world of MMA. my professional record is 1-1 but I have done many many amateur competitions and done very well. My last couple fights I lost close decisions. Being married with two young kids and a full time job I haven't had the time to train like I need to. I decided I am not going to compete again until I can train like I want, so I have not fought in a year and a half. In the meantime I want to change my body composition and become leaner and stronger. I recently ran my first cycle

-300 mg/wk test e wk 6-12
    -100 mg/e3d tren e wk 1-8
    -50 mg/eod winny wk 1-8

I know I screwed up not running the test from start to finish, but I am overall very happy with the results. I went from 18.4%bf to 12.1%bf, and from 176 lbs to 172 lbs. I got a lump behind my nipple a few weeks into the test but I ran letro and now I'm running tamox and its gone. I feel so much stronger when I wrestle and kickbox now, the difference is amazing. I can't believe I never touched the stuff when I was fighting professionally (at that time the fights were in Tiajuana and they didn't drug test).
    I am planning my second cycle for a few months from now. I want to run mild cycles that give me quality, lasting results and be as safe as possible with the stuff. My thoughts for my next one are

-300 mg/wk test wk 1-12
    -400 mg/wk eq wk 1-12
    -50 mg/ed var wk 6-12
    -10 mg/ed tamox for protection

This seems like a cycle that will give me slow, steady gains and help lean me out more. any suggestions are appreciated.
    Thanks for your help everybody.
    Last edited by abombing; 07-26-2007 at 07:03 AM.

fatrock is offline Member
    Welcome to AR home of AR-R .

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR

Hello abombing.

maxiimus is offline Associate Member
    great to have ya here, enjoy this awesome community

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abombing
    First off I want to thank everybody that posts on this forum. This has been a great resource for me. I have been a personal trainer for 10 years and competed in martial arts for 15 years. I have never been the most naturally gifted athlete ,being a stocky 5'5, but I train hard and learn fast which has allowed me to do pretty well in the world of MMA. my professional record is 1-1 but I have done many many amateur competitions and done very well. My last couple fights I lost close decisions. Being married with two young kids and a full time job I haven't had the time to train like I need to. I decided I am not going to compete again until I can train like I want, so I have not fought in a year and a half. In the meantime I want to change my body composition and become leaner and stronger. I recently ran my first cycle

-300 mg/wk test e wk 6-12
    -100 mg/e3d tren e wk 1-8
    -50 mg/eod winny wk 1-8

I know I screwed up not running the test from start to finish, but I am overall very happy with the results. I went from 18.4%bf to 12.1%bf, and from 176 lbs to 172 lbs. I got a lump behind my nipple a few weeks into the test but I ran letro and now I'm running tamox and its gone. I feel so much stronger when I wrestle and kickbox now, the difference is amazing. I can't believe I never touched the stuff when I was fighting professionally (at that time the fights were in Tiajuana and they didn't drug test).
    I am planning my second cycle for a few months from now. I want to run mild cycles that give me quality, lasting results and be as safe as possible with the stuff. My thoughts for my next one are

-300 mg/wk test wk 1-12
    -400 mg/wk eq wk 1-12
    -50 mg/ed var wk 6-12
    -10 mg/ed tamox for protection

This seems like a cycle that will give me slow, steady gains and help lean me out more. any suggestions are appreciated.
    Thanks for your help everybody.
    I definately agree that the testosterone should probably be run throughout with perhaps something to help out like eq if you are just starting your first cycle. It sounds good anyway, seems like yourve lost alot of body fat, I wouldnt mind that myself...

Quote Originally Posted by pr0digy9daniel
    I definately agree that the testosterone should probably be run throughout with perhaps something to help out like eq if you are just starting your first cycle. It sounds good anyway, seems like yourve lost alot of body fat, I wouldnt mind that myself...
    Yeah, I'm quite a bit leaner and I've put on a noticeable amount of quality muscle. I will do the hydrostatic water test soon and I will know exactly how much my body composition has changed. I added test to my cycle because I noticed a decrease in sex drive and I wanted a little more size. I know now I will run a low dosage of test with any cycle in the future.

TurnUpTheHeat is offline Junior Member
    welcome

happyslappy is offline Banned
    if you ever need some stuff hit me up kid!!!!!

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome aboard

TurnUpTheHeat is offline Junior Member
    welcome

Quote Originally Posted by happyslappy
    Who is this moron?

jon77 is offline Banned
    One post and got banned already...
    Welcome to AR

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    welcome...

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"

ron123 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome

Thread Information