G-Dog82 is offline Junior Member

Heading To Canada From Australia. Need Some Help Before I Leave!!

Hi all,

Was hoping you could help me. I'm currently living in Brisbane and am looking at doing course prior to heading to backpacking through canada where weights will be limited. I have sound knowledge of training methods and strength and conditioning but limited regarding AS. Before i head os i'm want to do (just)a 8 course just before i leave. Just wondering is there any course worth doing for 8 weeks? And if so what would they be.

I'm 6'0 - (85kg) 190lbs. Athletic build.

CONSIDERED - TEST/WINNI - Is 8 weeks enough time? prob not...
    Deca /Winni - Heard not a good combination..
    Winni - I'm after lean muscle without to much bulk. Can i get this with just winni alone?

GOAL - I'm not after sheer mass. A gain of 3 -5 kg (10-15lb) would serfice with a bf% of low figures. My diet is in order just now need help on the next step. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Chuck_R is offline Member
    I am by no means an expert or even a novice as I am currently running my 1st cycle, but I would not think it wise to run a cycle unless you had enough time for pct as well. I would not want to be going thru' pct while I'm in the middle of my hike. Any other opinions?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    As stated in the new members thread, this is not a place to ask steroid questions. if you have a question, post it in the Q&A where people will help you

Thread Information