FreshSlate is offline New Member

trying to get back INTO it after losing 26 lbs :(

here goes:

had been working out for a while, gained about 25+/- lbs in 6-8 months time. i was 143+/- lbs in february 07 when i was not working out - by about may/june i was up to 165+/- lbs. i was working out once a day 4-5 sometimes 5-6 times a week. i was eating like a HORSE, and eating properly (for the most part, i was still not disciplined enough) only supplements i took were whey and creatine.

well, in june i lost my job of 5 years. i got robbed & stabbed (13 stiches later) and i just went through a HUGE f-ing downward spiral until just bout a month or two ago.

recently i got myself a great FT job with fantastic bene's and i continue to work my PT job as well. so i work for aprox. 14 hrs a day and sleep about 4-5

with ALL of that said - my gaol is to reach 170+ - my plan is to stick with a diet, take whey and creatine. (links on workout sched's or other info you think i would benefit from would be great; although not necessary as i have done some prelim research)

my issue is since ill have to start gettin up at around 6AM; to make breakfast and such; that means i will be going all day from 6AM till 10PM when i get out of work. my PLAN was to go to the gym that i have access to here at the University where i work ~ i would go at night when i leave my pt job.

is there going to be a huge issue with me working out at the end of the day? i have read so muc hinfo its all floating around in my head as far as pros/cons to working out in the AM and working out in the PM....??

Me:
    5' 8 1/2"
    140 lbs
    Ectomorph
    used to play soccer in HS and run track (obvisouly cause of my skinny assssss lol)

thanks for any help and any advise that you all can give me

~disce pati

feanixco is offline Banned
    It's hard ..... I broke my arm and was casted up for about 4 months. I lost alot of weight....slowly getting back.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Welcome

Phalocke is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to AR!

welcome

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by FreshSlate View Post
    here goes:

had been working out for a while, gained about 25+/- lbs in 6-8 months time. i was 143+/- lbs in february 07 when i was not working out - by about may/june i was up to 165+/- lbs. i was working out once a day 4-5 sometimes 5-6 times a week. i was eating like a HORSE, and eating properly (for the most part, i was still not disciplined enough) only supplements i took were whey and creatine.

well, in june i lost my job of 5 years. i got robbed & stabbed (13 stiches later) and i just went through a HUGE f-ing downward spiral until just bout a month or two ago.

recently i got myself a great FT job with fantastic bene's and i continue to work my PT job as well. so i work for aprox. 14 hrs a day and sleep about 4-5

with ALL of that said - my gaol is to reach 170+ - my plan is to stick with a diet, take whey and creatine. (links on workout sched's or other info you think i would benefit from would be great; although not necessary as i have done some prelim research)

my issue is since ill have to start gettin up at around 6AM; to make breakfast and such; that means i will be going all day from 6AM till 10PM when i get out of work. my PLAN was to go to the gym that i have access to here at the University where i work ~ i would go at night when i leave my pt job.

is there going to be a huge issue with me working out at the end of the day? i have read so muc hinfo its all floating around in my head as far as pros/cons to working out in the AM and working out in the PM....??

Me:
    5' 8 1/2"
    140 lbs
    Ectomorph
    used to play soccer in HS and run track (obvisouly cause of my skinny assssss lol)

thanks for any help and any advise that you all can give me

~disce pati
    Why cant you workout at lunchtime ? Seriously I workout five days a week and no workout takes me longer than 45 mins as I do one body part a day.

rodgerj is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Why cant you workout at lunchtime ? Seriously I workout five days a week and no workout takes me longer than 45 mins as I do one body part a day.
    Yer I used to do that myself but it takes ages to have a shower and shit after then get back in time to eat. When I did it I used to take almost a 2 hour lunch and then be eating at my desk when I got back. Can't do that now..... and I can't be walking round with sweaty bollocks man... gotta do the shower......

Welcome to the board FreshSlate!

Thread Information