Mattdaddy is offline New Member

First time - Need advice Please

Hi everyone,

I am a first time considerer of taking a cycle. First let me introduce myself a little. I'm 5'11" only 160. I very from 155 to 165. I have trained for years, since I was 17, I am now 29. I have wide shoulders but am small boned as I once weighed about 120 at 5'10" when I was 16. I gained a lot considerable, and am now a good 160, but am "top heavy". I have lifted weights for strength and mass in the past, but have never surpassed about 168-170. And during that mass time, I gained some chubb. I have cut back down to about 155-160 now trying to get cut up, but genetically its been impossible. I still have lower belly fat that I can't rid of and a lil around the nips. It's not bad, but I notice it. I train hard. and it sucks training so hard and never getting the full results that I see other people get.

I work out doint circuit training now 3 days a week, run at least 2x a week, and do martial arts about 2-3 days a week. My diet is also pretty healthy and I would say I'm educated with the dieting and training.

My goal, is to put on some lean muscle, I dont want much, I prefer to be on the lean side. So 8-10 lbs of muscle is perfect for me, 170 is my ideal size. But more so I would like to also get cut up, I have abs underneath the fat! I feel them! But I am never able to really get that cut up look!

Secondly, I would like my libido to increase, I want to have sex like I was 17 again! It sucks when I can't go the rounds like I want to.

third, my joints are bad, so I've cancelled out options such as Winstrol . I do jiujitsu so I would like my joints to stay flexible and with lots of collagen.

So finally my question is: What could get me about 8-10lbs of muscle, a loss of body fat to get cut up, while keeping my joints fluid, and increasing my libido. Also to keep in mind I would prefer the low side effects steroids , such as primoboloan (but i dont know anyone that could get). I break out easy and I've finally managed to get my acne under control (although it was never horrible). Also, a concern would be gyno, I would like to loose my nip fat, and not gain any more.

I know this is like a story, but I'm very serious. So thank you all for reading, and helping. I appreciate it greatly.

To note: I have sources that are recommending a sustanon 250 month cycle as they state "it has everything in it". I would prefer primo but cant get it. Anavar sounds good but I would worry about oral.

Would sustanon be ok for me? and if so should I take an anti-estro or something to help with side effects. Someone told me I would be taking such low dosage of sustanon that I wouldnt need it, but I worry about the side effects still.

Please help with some advice!

Thank you greatly!
    Last edited by Mattdaddy; 05-19-2008 at 07:30 PM.

Thread Information