Thread: Hi Everyone

Freako is offline New Member

Hi Everyone

I've been lurking for a while to learn what I can and now I have some questions so I thought I'd introduce myself.

I've been lifting seriously for the past three years, but have been athletic my entire life. I'm 23, 5'10" and currently 175 lbs.

My entire family is naturally really skinny, both the guys and the girls, and no matter how much I ate or how much I've worked out I haven't been able to break 180. To change this I've decided to try steroids and see if I can get past this genetic barrier. I've never done a cycle before but I've educated myself quite a bit and feel I am ready. My desire was to start out with a 3 month cycle of Cypionate or Enanthate , but I don't know any place to get those.

The only type I've been able to get my hands on is Test 400 or Sustanon 250, and after reading about both I've decided to go with Test 400 (yes I know that it is definately the more painful one). I live in South San Diego and have a friend who lives in Tijuana and has a pharmacist he trusts so that is where I got it. I'm going to post pictures of it first before I inject it just to see what you guys think about it's legitimacy.

My main goal is to weigh heavier than 210 over the period of a year, not exactly a lofty goal, but it would make me happy.

I try to eat healthy and take in 3500 calories a day with at least 200 grams of protein. The only supplements I take are whey protein and fish oil pills. My workouts consist mainly of compound exercises (squats, deadlifts, bench press, pull ups, overhead press, etc.) and I stick with free weights and avoid machines.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    What is your pct?
    Chances are your diet needs additional work as well.

Freako is offline New Member
    I wrote all that and forgot to include my planned PCT. Whoops. Anyways, because of my inexperience I was planning on just following Pheedno's plan he outlined.

"Day 1-15_ .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva
    Day 16-45_.25mg L-dex + 75mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva
    Day 46-65_.25mg L-dex + 20mg Nolva
    Day 66-80_.25mg L-dex"

ilovesus is offline Member
    Welcome

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Welcome

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Welcome aboard

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome bro and good luck with luck with your goal

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome Man..i had same issue with my skinniness..i couldnt break 190...i stepped into the Darkside when i was 22.. wish i waited longer..but hell..no regrets. Diet is biggest part of building up and putting on weight. But sounds like you may stick yourself soon..So research, take advice from vets, mods, senior member :P.. and experienced people and you'll do great.

Blackster1975 is offline Associate Member
    welcome bro & good luck

Thread Information