vipjon is offline New Member

NYC anyone? Looking for advice/help. New to this!

Hey Im new here so be nice haha. Ill keep it simple. I am 25 years old just started working out. would like to bulk up and build muscle. Serious here and willing to learn! I have always been a slim dude and im new to all this so this is why i am here. A good friend told me about this site and suggested I find someone who lives in the area to teach me the things i need to know, how to work out. which suplements are best, where to get what I need, and so on. if anyone is around NYC (Washington Heights here) and wants to be my mentor hit me up! I have some recent pix of my on myspace ........................ so you can see what im working with here. I guess that was enough said, Thanks!

Jon Scott ...................

SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member
    Welcome

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Welcome
    Last edited by DSM4Life; 05-24-2008 at 10:10 AM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NYC anyone? Looking for advice/help. New to this!-fishing.jpg  

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by SaSqUaDgE View Post
    Welcome
    Hey thanks! Whats up you are in NYC? Nice pic. I do not know how to check peoples profile or private message someone lol

Thank you all!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by vipjon View Post
    Hey Im new here so be nice haha. Ill keep it simple. I am 25 years old just started working out. would like to bulk up and build muscle. Serious here and willing to learn! I have always been a slim dude and im new to all this so this is why i am here. A good friend told me about this site and suggested I find someone who lives in the area to teach me the things i need to know, how to work out. which suplements are best, where to get what I need, and so on. if anyone is around NYC (Washington Heights here) and wants to be my mentor hit me up! I have some recent pix of my on myspace ........................ so you can see what im working with here. I guess that was enough said, Thanks!

Man this isn't a dating service. You can't post your email address and myspace looking to meet someone.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Please only reply if you are going to help or you are welcoming me to the forum. Thanks!

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    you just need to get on here and search around and see how everything works...read the rules...understand them and adhere to them...the search engine will help you out tons...

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Please only reply if you are going to help or you are welcoming me to the forum. Thanks!
    Yes Carlos you naughty boy !!!!

So far i found out what I am taking and what it does and how much I should take ...it would be nice to talk to someone tho.. if this should be moved to another post please do so (topic wise)

Ok here is what I know. I have always been slim and its hard for my to gain weight but i do work out and i am becoming very religious with it. I am also taking Nitrix pills between meals and NO Explode before i work out. and the occasional whey protein shake.

Roid wise I am going to continue on with a 2cc a week shot.. 1cc of Deca 1cc of testosterone . For the past 3 weeks I have been taking 1cc a week of Deca. So my question... does this all sound right? or am I going too fast? I feel with everything I am doing I have more energy all around and I dont get tired or burnt out so easy, i also work a third shift job...

Clearly fishing.

Stop sending me stupid emails.

You need to read the board rules. You can't come on here posting your email address and myspace asking someone to spoon feed you steroid information along with where to get it. We call it fishing for a source and it's against board rules.

Again, read the board rules or you won't last here long.

Thread Information