shreCk 2k7 is offline New Member

I'm 18. and need to look better.

..............................Guess i got off on the wrong foot? eh i'll post it some other time. close this thread.
    Last edited by shreCk 2k7; 07-04-2008 at 09:05 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by shreCk 2k7 View Post
    I'm 18, 260lbs. 6'1. i have no idea what my body fat percentage is. but i do know that people think I'm huge? which i am but I'm not ripped at all. But i do know i really do want to be huge. And I'm to impatient and busy for the whole diet, running, workout everyday for two years thing. So i want to juice up. Not for long just to get the look for a while and then maintain it myself. This is really just about me wanting to look good. But my problem is i don't know ANYTHING about ANYTHING. i don't know what anything is called or does. I came hear knowing steroids make you big and thats it. So who wants to tell me what to use and how to do it? i don't want to hear "don't do it your to young" cause I'm doing it anyway so you might as well show me how to do it right =) thanks.
    With that attitude you might as well go somewhere else for your info dude. And whatever you are told, juice will not help you, all the things you are too impatient to do will help you
    Last edited by Kale; 07-04-2008 at 08:34 AM.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Good luck finding someone to help you with that attitude.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    The truth is all I'm going to give, You're too immature mentally and physically to even be thinking about using anabolic steroids . Do some research and you'll know why I'm right.

I don't want to hear "don't do it your to young" cause I'm doing it anyway so you might as well show me how to do it right =) thanks.

.................................................. .....
    Last edited by shreCk 2k7; 07-04-2008 at 09:04 AM.

.................................................. .......

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    My comment stands. Juice will not help you. You will do it anyway and you will learn by your mistakes

Dunkin' Donuts, wow!, your diet is off to a tremenduous start. You have no idea what you are doing and if you have done tons of research you would know why? At 18 years old you have a Ton of natural testosterone floating around in your system, that if you just learned how to eat and train correctly you could make steroid like gains without the use of DRUGS.

Nah i have a good attitude. didn't mean to sound negative. I just been reading all the posts by people like me and everyone is telling them not to do it. i feel i'm not going to get anywhere if everyone is telling me no. know what i mean? besides i do plan on dieting and working out. i do it now. just not extreme. i don't have the time for it. i work out all the time just not to long. and i watch what i eat, mainly no soda or fast food. but i eat a lot of carbs. bagels and sandwiches. i work at dunkin' donuts so yeah. lol its available.

Again sorry if i sounded negative. didn't mean that way.

.................................................. ..................

No tude here just plain and simple facts. You can't handle the truth, because it's not what you want to here. You want me to say go ahead and do steroids , but that's not going to happen. I'm just trying to keep you from making a terrible mistake that you'll regret.
    Last edited by ottomaddox; 07-04-2008 at 09:11 AM.

Impatient? Immature?

..............................Guess i got off on the wrong foot? eh i'll post it some other time. close this thread.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I'm not closing this thread, because you stated your true feelings, then changed them when you saw that it didn't go over well.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Wow..... hmmm....

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

FirstTimeRage is offline Associate Member
    well to be honest i would of done a cycle when i was 18 if i had the gear link.

I am not worried about my natural test production too much as i can always get on HRT my doc prescribes me anything.

WHAT YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT HOWEVER... is that your bodyfat percentage is probably HIGH and when you inject that testosterone into your bum thigh bicep pec...whatever... its going to eventualy turn itself into estrogen (mosty through fat cells) excessive amounts of estrogen = bad... one main reason would be GYNO (MAN BOOBIES, no not fat...im talking actual breast tissue.

IF you are going to start a steroid cycle then i have one suggestion only, diet and lose bodyfat untill you are at around 12% you will probably look like a skinny faggot for awhile but once you hit 12% hop on cycle and gain some lean mass... the whole time you are losing weight i would suggest reading up on testosterone E as it would be the best first cycle, look up a proper post cycle treatment and lookup a good diet plan.

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeRage View Post
    well to be honest i would of done a cycle when i was 18 if i had the gear link.

I am not worried about my natural test production too much as i can always get on HRT my doc prescribes me anything.

WHAT YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT HOWEVER... is that your bodyfat percentage is probably HIGH and when you inject that testosterone into your bum thigh bicep pec...whatever... its going to eventualy turn itself into estrogen (mosty through fat cells) excessive amounts of estrogen = bad... one main reason would be GYNO (MAN BOOBIES, no not fat...im talking actual breast tissue.

IF you are going to start a steroid cycle then i have one suggestion only, diet and lose bodyfat untill you are at around 12% you will probably look like a skinny faggot for awhile but once you hit 12% hop on cycle and gain some lean mass... the whole time you are losing weight i would suggest reading up on testosterone E as it would be the best first cycle, look up a proper post cycle treatment and lookup a good diet plan.

mrmmonster is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajc330 View Post
    X 2 !!!!

im sorry but this guys username is shrek for a reason!!! why u r thinkin of using gear is completely beyond me!!!
    u dont train or eat... theres a reason why this forum is for Bodybuilding, and related aspects, as it is for people who are genuinly wanting BBin advice and help... not some jumped up little shit sayin i dont care if u say im too young im doin it anyway, i dont have the patience to train etc....
    in all honesty u should take ur lazy arse somewhere else mate!!
    and im sorry to the mods if wat ive said is unnacceptable but t befair he is takin the piss really isnt he!!

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    The truth is all I'm going to give, You're too immature mentally and physically to even be thinking about using anabolic steroids. Do some research and you'll know why I'm right.

haha took the words right out of my mouth... nicely put!

torres9 is offline New Member
    sorry quoted wrong thing

torres9 is offline New Member

Thread Information