Urbane is offline New Member

Hi, this is a little something about me

Heya i come from Australia, 21 years old and Im trying to get a good body. Here is abit of history about my working out life

I used to do alot of exercise before and had professional help, sometimes up to 4 hours a day/6 days a week hardcore with a decent diet. I got fit ...but nothing else, sure I felt much healthier but i still looked exactly the same. No matter how much i trained i could never get a good body.

Eventually i got so frustrated with no COSMETIC result after months that i over-trained in frustration and ended up in hospital. I gave up on what i considered near useless exercise.

Im starting to overcome my fear of exercise now and Im getting back into it. Although this time I not doing it for nothing I want a good looking body too so im turning to roids.

Yeah thats about it, er one thing that confused me about this site is that there is massive advice against orals and they say should only take injectables... yet all the links here give nothing but oral roid suppliers and encyclopedias. EDITED. LEARN WHAT SOURCE FISHING IS, THEN DON'T DO IT. something?

Yeah thats me, look forward to seeing y' all soon

sam_sneed is offline Associate Member
    Nice introduction.

Maybe reading the rules would help

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    welcome but your not allowed to ask for gear on here, just stick around and learn alot and then someone may help you out

Kelleh is offline Associate Member
    The only adive I can give you Is Read Read Read and dont expect anyone to just give out sources and if they do....i wouldnt trust them.

Goodluck

N*E*R*D is offline Banned
    true^^^^

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Welcome aboard

EatLiftGrow is offline Associate Member
    Welcome mate. I might just steer clear of questions like that, untill you know a little more about the rules. Im new also but can tell you for a fact. It is much harder to find a good source in Australia compared to the U.S. (I have lived in both) Your young too my friend. Plenty of time to put on good size naturally.

SmittyTheOX is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EatLiftGrow View Post
    Welcome mate. I might just steer clear of questions like that, untill you know a little more about the rules. Im new also but can tell you for a fact. It is much harder to find a good source in Australia compared to the U.S. (I have lived in both) Your young too my friend. Plenty of time to put on good size naturally.
    Good advice!!!

Thread Information