yuma1986 is offline New Member

Smile Whats up everyone?

new guy sayin hello. im no way dead set on taking steroids but i know there is a lot to be learned from everyone here that will surely help me out greatly. im new to the gym scene, but ive been doin my fair share of boxing, MMA, running and biking within the last year. i live right by mexico so if i ever choose to, ive got cheap and easy access to all the Pharmaceuticals i would ever need.

I'm 6'2" and 135. i know what youre thinking and i know its f'n crazy. ive been working out as stated above and have had almost no change in weight except fluctuations from morning to evening anywhere from 130-140. ive gotten a LOT stronger since i started. i went from being able to do only about 15-20 push ups in a row and now im up to 60+. ive had a 6 pack for like three years but my arms looked nowhere near as developed until recently and theyre still not where i want them to be. thats why im here. i am gym bound and want to explore my options.

the only thing ive considered would be ANAVAR but i would like to know if anyone here has any experience with it. the reason im looking at it is because i want a safer option and im not looking for extraordinary results, merely a small boost in progress to help me along the way.

yuma1986 is offline New Member
    and one more Q, whats the deal with all the powder shits they sell at GNC and stuff? do they help you build muscle faster or just add water making them look bigger?

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    welcome!

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Welcome aboard

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    welcome bro, and the deal is

GNC=Garbage

AAS=not for you... For now

Your solutuion is diet, not AAS.

Check out the diet section and see what a guy your size needs to be eating in order to gain the size you seek.

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome aboard.

Thread Information