tdenwo17 is offline New Member

I need your help (please read)

Hi.. my name is Tyler, and I am 18 yrs old. I worked out naturally from the ages 15-17.. due to my skinny body, high metabolism, and not able to eat 8 meals a day, it was, and still is extremely hard for me to put on weight and get that bigger physique. for the past year due to emotional stress, i fell out of working out; i began drinking--alot. lately ive noticed myself loosing that skinny ass body and a mid-section only a 16 yr old ninja or surfer would possess, start to diminish.. ive been getting sort of a beer belly and been gaining weight(only in my stomach). i should also state that no matter hard i worked out my arms, they always stayed skinny and i gained 0 mass. steroids has always been a question in the back of my head. Ive had alot of friends that juiced, one that even flown in ingredients from china and produced his own steroids. ive spoken with alot of people and did alot of homework. Ive heard, "steroids are addicting, and theyre the worse thing for your body".. ive also heared things like, "of course anything you abuse can be harmful to your body, including over-the-counter meds"... so i figured looking up steroids background wasnt enough, i decided to hit the boards and get some real ptp advice. ive spent time on sites like, www.steroid.com, and www.*********.com ... both claim to be extremely accurate. I understand that if i truley want to be safe with steroids i should get bloodwork done and speak to a doctor. But im worried if i go to a doctor and tell him im just self conscience about my body hes going to tell me to go home. So i dont know how successful i would be if i tried to went the legal way. has anyone ever had any experience with *********.com? ... is it safe?... are they legit?... is it a scam?... someone please point me in the right direction. please understand that ive been reading up on steroids for a long long time now, i am extremely open minded and im aware of the circumstances that surround training with steroids; i know how to workout, the correct way.. ive been around the scene and back, im not some schmuck kid in his room doing curls staring at himself in the mirror with a tank top on. If i were to seriously start taking steroids i would meditate myself and demonstrate some sort of self control and never abuse it. my body is the most important thing to me--why would i want to hurt it... before i go any further let me just tell you some things about myself.. if i had to seriously train i am extremely self motivated as well as dedicated. i am turning 19, im about 5"8, and 155lbs on a good day. i love to lift.. but i cant get any bigger/more cut. over the past year ive fell out of shape and i miss my old "in-shape" physique. Now i plan to return to the gym but be get bigger and better than ever. i understand to achieve top results with steroids, you stack cycles. but to my understanding thats for hardcore bulkers/steroid users.. im looking to use something to jump start my body and get me noticably bigger, but not HUGE. i dont want to be one of those guys that get pointed at in a club and hear ppl go, "OMFG". ive been looking up a drug called Var-10(Oxantrione)... has anyone ever had expieriance with this drug?.. safe?..reliable?..result worthy?.. or better yet, is it for me?.. should i take it alone or what should i take it with?... WHERE CAN I GET IT/PRODUCTS LIKE IT?... someone please help.. if you can reply with detail or tell me everything you know or atleast answer all my questions i will be extremely greatfull.. if you wish to speak to me over email or instant messenger let me know. Thank You.

-Tyler

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    ok u dont want to here this but its diet i had the same problem i used to be 150lbs im now 20 and im 180 down from 200 u like me do not..."DO NOT" need steroids to achieve your goals. u need hard work dedication and a proper diet. plz goto the diet forum and read the Hard Gainers Thread at the very top then after that come back and ask me questions and i will do my best to help you. i used to be very skinny like i was the skinny kid lol

lol i know its the diet but like i say im on a budget i am poor lol and i cant afford to eat alot.. ik how to eat but its too hard for me to sustain that kind of diet.

im also pretty broke u can afford it if u shop smart how much money can u spend weekly on food?

honestly.. not only do i wanna get bigger, i want to push my body's limits.. i dont know where to get my product from.

Quote Originally Posted by tdenwo17 View Post
    honestly.. not only do i wanna get bigger, i want to push my body's limits.. i dont know where to get my product from.
    your 18 and your having trouble gaining weight your goal is to but on muscle steroids at your age is not a wise decision.period. u need DIET!!!
    how much can you spend on food a week. i will help u if you let me

look you do roids and ur uneducated and you FVCK yourself up and dont get the gains u want END OF STORY

is it healthy to eat the same protein packed meals everyday?.. if so here were the things i was eating/drinking/taking.
    •peanut butter sandwitch (4tbl spoons of pb), sprinkle some glutamine in my sandwitch, 2 glasses of fat free milk..
    •4eggs, wheat toast, bowl of oatmeal... 2 glasses of fat free milk
    •muscle milk using fat free milk
    •detour protein bar line
    •L-glutamine powder
    •Amino acid 3000
    •vitamin e-1000

that was pretty much my diet/the supplements i was taking
    anything else i can eat that would be easy to make?... oh yea, and i would also make the occasional salmon burger sandwitch.

how much can you spend a week on food

and whats ur body fat, height ,and weight

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    You don't need roids you need a good diet and A2thej2008 is right if you shop smart u can do it.

lets just say 10$.

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    This forum is for intros for starters, so Tyler welcome to AR! First suggestion is to read up on the rules! Next IMO steroids are not the answer and you shouldn't consider using gear until you are 21. Start researching and educating yourself. Last how are you going to even afford gear let alone enough food to produce any gains with what you've stated below?

"lol i know its the diet but like i say im on a budget i am poor lol and i cant afford to eat alot.. ik how to eat but its too hard for me to sustain that kind of diet."

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    $10 a week budget for food and wants to do steroids . Another negative statistic to shed bad light on the community.
    Please listen to these guys, they aren't telling you what you want to hear, but they are telling you the truth.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey Tyler,

You really don't want to go down this road at you age. The best thing you can do is heavy, basic, and abbreviated workouts and no more than 3 times a week. Don't spend more than an hour in the gym either. You also need to eat. Don't focus so much on supps and worry more about eating. Buy yourself meat, eggs, fruits, & veggies. I keep a big tub of cottage cheese in the fridge and snack on it. Nice and cheap. Sorry to tell you this, but gear now will only screw you up later. I would wait at least another 5 years.

good luck!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by tdenwo17 View Post
    lets just say 10$.
    Go ahead and do the steroids dude. Number one if you can only afford ten dollars a week then you cant afford steroids either. Number two, without the right bulking diet the steroids wiil do NOTHING for you, but you go ahead and find that out the hard way.

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    welcome

Paulicious is offline Junior Member
    welcome

Thread Information