EluzzionZ is offline New Member

Im new..and of course have questions :D

Ok basically names Josh..im 21 and i just got back into working out after about 4yrs..use to play football in highschool and worked out hard..but now im back at it..and am very interested in steroids .

I have read quite a bit but i definitely lack terminology. So when i read alot of this information i am totally confused on what im reading. So i figured id just ask questions about my interests/plans.

Im sure you get a lot of new people here and are sick of the same old questions and i truly apologize for this. But i need laymen terms.

Basically right now im 5ft8in and 215lbs..pretty stocky build but definitely a gut and love handles to go with it..i was 230lbs and in the past month and a half this is what ive lost..while working out

basically i want to get my excess fat off and bulk up.
    i wish i had time to go on a strict diet but i honestly dont and my diet has been probably poor to what you guys do..ive only been eating once a day and taking a protein shake after working out ...

so basically i need help on faster ways to lose the weight..
    im also going to start steroids..

questions are basically this..
    should i lose all the fat i want then use roids or use em now.
    i plan to use dbol 5mg tablets 100ct to start..take 3 a day til the 100ct runs out..approx 4-5 weeks(obviously dbol is toxic for the liver and i see a lot of people recommending no more then 6 weeks and 6-10 weeks of recovery before another cycle)
    now ive read that clomid is something to take along with these to prevent the estrogen side efftects..
    but how much do u take and how often?
    also should i take anything else with this..
    im not planning to go crazy with this i just want to get pretty big/strong again..idk exactly what my plans are until i try it and see cause things change..

so please any recommendations in laymen's terms im all ears..
    and plz no rude comments..if u r upset im asking these "noob" questions i understand ..im a computer nerd(ironically enough) and i deal with the same stuff on forums im apart of..sometimes its irritating but i still help them out since most people rather just be dicks to em..so thanks ahead of time for any infomation..

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    welcome.
    1 fix your diet and lose the body fat. get down to less than 15% naturally.
    2 you need to be training seriously a lot longer before considering steroids .
    3 don't do dbol .
    4 research, then research some more.

IamtheChitt is offline Associate Member
    Agreed. Steroids are not the answer. With your diet, you would see horrible results anyway. You are in no way eating enough calories to build any muscle if you plan to use steroids . You have to feed your muscles for them to grow.

By eating only one meal, you are further slowing your metabolism which will make it harder to lose weight. You need to spread out your meals throughout the day. Maybe 6 meals every three hours to start. Do some research bro. Start in the diet forum, I guarantee that if you correct your diet and train hard, you will see 10X the results as you would with your proposed cycle.

ilovesus is offline Member
    welcome to the dark side

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    welcome.
    1 fix your diet and lose the body fat. get down to less than 15% naturally.
    2 you need to be training seriously a lot longer before considering steroids .
    3 don't do dbol .
    4 research, then research some more.
    X's 2

1) You need to be around 12%BF IMO before beginning.
    2) Your diet needs to be something like 4000cals, 300G's of Protein.
    3) You need to be seriously working out for at LEAST 2 years.
    4) Dbol only cycles suck. You need to research more, and learn about PCT and on cycle estrogen control.

i really appreciate all the information honestly..i was definitely thoughts going through my head..i try to be as honest as possible so i get correct info..and thats what i got..

i will definitely work harder on eating better..before i was just starting and wanted to lose weight and get size back..

recently my girl of 4 yrs left me and its been stupid hard..ive definitely been hitting the weights harder but eating worse..some days not at all..im sure anyone who has been here understands its hard to eat when ur sick to ur stomach

anyway thanks again for the information ill definitely try to research more and im glad you cleared some stuff up before i just went out and wasted money..

im definitely trying to be as smart as possible and i appreciate you guys not shit talking my interests..means alot..thanks again..

also note..i appreciate the fast honest answers..and i will research a LOT more before deciding this again..once im more comfortable with my self..

i was just planning on getting them very soon so i pretty much needed a fast answer that research would not of gotten me in time..
    normally with anything i put months of research into before buyin or trying.
    so thanks again..

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    sorry to hear what you're going through, most of us have been there at one time or another. better days are ahead.

stpete is offline Banned
    Stay focused and work hard. You'll be there before you know it.

one more thing..if i were to inquire about a diet plan ..who would i talk to..

basically id like to figure out foods that i can make/buy that i have time to prepare etc to make..
    like i said im 21..i sort of live at home(two houses same property) i live in one and provide my own food..but with the economy and work its hard to buy good stuff..so i normally buy average things..bread/turkey/pb&j spaghetti
    nothing to fancy..but i wanna work out a good diet to get me going in the right direction that is pretty much everyday normal stuff that i can take with me or prepare easily before work or the gym or when i need go places..

thanks for any more info

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Check out he diet forum: http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/ . Start with the stickies and maybe read though what some other people are proposing for a few ideas, too. Narkissos and Novastepp have a great diet help thread I recommend. You can see not only what people proposed but what (good) suggestions were made to get them on the right path.

Welcome!

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    welcome!!

Thread Information