Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    warrencr86 is offline New Member

hi i was recently injured

i was in a car wreck on 4-14-09 and had many injuries but really only one i am worried about i fractured (collapsed 30%) my t-12 vertabrae and will have to have a kyphoplasty and wear a back brace for up to 6 months the orthopedic surgen told me that after all this i would still have to have upwards of 8 months of rehab for my back muscles he said that wearing the back brace that long will make the muscles deteriorate and i need a faster rehab time because of the need to get back to work. anyway to the point when i was 20 i did two cycles sus,d,and bullsh*t over the counter anti-estro i weigh 255 and i am 6'1 what would someone recommend i take for the back during rehab which is a good time away i know but that would give me time to accumulate the proper channels to get what i would need for my rehabilitation. thanks the pic is me 30min after the wreck
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hi i was recently injured-randy-car-crash.jpg  

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Ouch bro!

Welcome!

49yrsyoung is offline Member
    welcome !

Welcome.

thanks for the welcome guys so what should i do any recommendations if so you can pm me windows live messenger or hotmail.com its [email protected] thanks again

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    You totally look ready to start another cycle.

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    Welcome.

well not ready for a cycle yet i want to wait till its time for my spine rehab but what kind of cycle i dont really want to put on any mass i just want to heal the muscles faster

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warrencr86 View Post
    well not ready for a cycle yet i want to wait till its time for my spine rehab but what kind of cycle i dont really want to put on any mass i just want to heal the muscles faster
    I was joking.

i gotcha i know that right now im in no shape for a cycle but i will be and i need time to accumalate my cycle

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Welcome...

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    damn- welcome!!

PIGPEN8181 is offline Member
    welcome, and hope you recover soon.

bma33 is offline Junior Member
    welcome, get well soon

XxRydnxX is offline Junior Member
    Dammit man,Sorry to hear that bro. I flipped my bike at 60mph and looked almost as bad.

thanks for the welcome guys and sorry to hear about you bike wreck. flipped at 60mph i hope you looked worse than me. haha. anyway i talked to an old source and he said sust. and told me to start low does this sound ok i don't want any joint or bone pain as i already have it. also i went to another appointment and it looks like i will not be having the kyphoplasty i will just stay in the back brace for a while if any of you are in the Corpus Christi, TX, area i will hopefully be back to my SCCA time trials in the bmw and hopefully will beat my track time and my cousins track time so if you want to come watch hit me up.

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Good Luck on rehab bro! Just finished up on my knee last month> Currently look like a gorilla ridden a skinny chicken!

diesel405 is offline Member
    REHAB IS THE SHIT!!! I have, (had) 7 herniated discs. C5 and s1 (if i remember correctly) was so bad i lost feeling and reflex in my left leg. I was hospitalized and on a morphine pump. I lost crazy weight from the painkillers and was Very depressed. I didnt have surgery because the doc said in 2 years i would be back for another in the same general area. He said 85% of people can heal themselves thru rehab. So, with my crazy meathead mentality i figured lets jump on a cycle for physical therapy. I kicked mega ass. They couldn't believe how well i did. I am now back in the gym (like everyone said will never happen again) and knock on wood, i feel great. When your ready for physical therapy, i would say get on something.... I was taking cyp, prop and eq and finished off with some winny. That may be a little much for you, but stick with the meat and potatoes, cyp and eq. Good luck to u....

Thread Information