G'day guys

Juz introducing myself..30 ish male from Perth Australia. Weight 105kgs Height 6'6/7ish

History- Have done several cycles(sust..dianabol ..cyp etc) before and have been working out for about 7 or so + years, tho have had a break for about 2 yrs for personal reasons.
Last time I went from 85kgs to 112kgs so I got a good metabolism to shed fat and am a hard gainer at first but pack it on once I get going
I like to spread out my workouts training a different body part/s in a day ensuring the rest of those muscle groups in-between.
Diet atm is lacking but thats on the way to getting repaired..ensuring protein intake is upped, along with good fats and supplements usually multi's, hma etc etc

Ex military so always been a fitness junkie lol

Aims-Just to gain some of what I used to be(naturally or helped a bit)..not aiming to be back into the weights, I was before, just to loose the extra weight I gained mid section thru basic cardio and then build up my arms, chest again along with some legs to be back to the lean muscular frame (I still got the framework apparent) I used to have.

So hi and if there are many Aussies around I would love to hear from you tho all nationalities and peeps welcome to form mates/comment/chat

Thanks and hope to cya round the forums etc

Ausguy