roidz is offline New Member

D-Bol cycle at 17.

I realise that you will say that im too young for the use of steroids , however im 17 years old and have just started a DBOL cycle, i have been doing so for a week with no side effects, my goals are to pack on a stone or two, in muscle, since i weigth 11 stone. I go to the gym for 1 hour n half every day, completing a well designed routine and ive been on 4 shakes a day of which i take the capsule with. Can you please offer me advice on the appropriate dieting methods, as well as any critisism that you can offer.

thanks.

#47 is offline Junior Member
    dude you are waay to young to use aas, STOP CYCLE ASAP! you may not see sides now but in the future your will; impotence, sterility, lack of libido, the list goes on. you have tons of test running thru your body right now. diet is what you need to be focusing on

PCT ASAP!!!!

the chances of impotence, sterility are small though? only off of one month cycle. The effects arent going to be 'that' bad. im sure.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Hate to be "that" guy... but you are way too young to be using steroids . You aren't even old enough to be allowed on this forum. Your account will be suspended until you're an appropriate age...

In any case, I would get off those d-bol's immediately. You should definitely not be doing oral steroids at your age.

Can i stay on the forum until i have a reasonable amount of feedback? .. also, 1 months cycle my supplier says will not do nothing more than give me a boost.

**TOP** is offline Senior Member
    Im no steroid guru but ive always been told to never under any circumstances run dbol ALONE!! Your supplier is just trying to make some money! Dont be stupid!!

what should i take with it? just out of interest.
    Liver and kidney supplements?

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by roidz View Post
    I realise that you will say that im too young for the use of steroids , however im 17 years old and have just started a DBOL cycle, i have been doing so for a week with no side effects, my goals are to pack on a stone or two, in muscle, since i weigth 11 stone. I go to the gym for 1 hour n half every day, completing a well designed routine and ive been on 4 shakes a day of which i take the capsule with. Can you please offer me advice on the appropriate dieting methods, as well as any critisism that you can offer.

thanks.
    Too young, diet's off and you're not even running the d-bol correctly. Your supplier's an ass.

Can i at least get some, help in alternate techniques in order to gain weight, muscle, and power? being as i asked for help towards dieting..

stpete is offline Banned
    You need whole foods instead of all those shakes. Go to the diet forum and live there for a while. Post up your diet and your goals and those guys will point you in the right direction. In addition, there's no reason to be in the gym for an hour and a half everyday. You have to give yourself time to rest. Check out the workout forum as well. Good luck.

Thread Information