Thread: My Intro

azbill109 is offline New Member

My Intro

What's up everybody, just thought I would introduce myself, I'm 21,5'10" at 185lbs, and starting my second cycle of test c and deca . Been reading the forums for a while, just never really posted, hope to learn a lot and get massive gains!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    21 and on your second cycle? 185lbs after your first cycle?

Welcome, and don't be afraid to take a trip to the diet forum.

Well, I've been working on it seriously for about 3 years and plateaued at 170lbs. so been on track with my diet, I noticed amazing stregnth gains and i got up to 190lbs. i cycled test e and eq or the first cycle, now going to try deca and test c, an hopefully see much larger gains, im pretty stout at the moment, i will post photos shortly.

attached are a couple photos I just took, please critique me, I am here to learn and get better, I'm planning on this cycle of deca and test c, then pct, then cycle winstrol before summer to shred up my extra bodyfat
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Intro-dsc0032sm1.jpg   My Intro-dsc00324sm.jpg   My Intro-dsc00326sm.jpg  

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I think you're too young to be cycling in the first place, unless you like the possibility of permanently damaging your HPTA.

You're not in bad shape at all, but I think you could do a lot more work naturally.

Just humor me and tell me what you're daily diet looks like.

Also, winny doesn't burn fat. Period.

Humor you? I'm here to learn bro, I'm not claiming anything more but here you go for my diet...

7:30am - 1/2 cup plain oatmeal, an apple, 2 scoops of whey (56g total)
    10am - 2 scoops whey (56g total) and another 1/2 cup of oats
    12pm - 6-8 oz boiled chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice
    2:30pm - 6-8 oz boiled chicken, 1 cup brown rice
    5pm - 5 oz ground turkey or more chicken with 1 cup brown rice and fresh steemed broccoli.
    8pm - 2 scoops whey (56g total)

I also drink a 1-1.5 gallons of water every day, but my weekness if definantly an sugarfree monster every couple days.

I sometimes substitute my morning breakfast with 5 egg whites and one yolk, and two pieces of whole wheat toast depending on how much earlier i wake up before work.

Weekends I cook up a batch of chicken and brown rice for the week, and on cheat day i will still keep in line for the most part but might have a steak, vegis, and a potato in the evening, but keep up on my shakes, and sometimes during the day i will throw in a granola bar if I'm still hungry after a shake.

Not the best diet, but I don't feel like it's too bad at all, calculating my caloric intake, protein intake and carb intake i feel it is fairly balanced, but i would like to know what could i do to improve on so I can get to my full potential, thanks for the replies and help!

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the AR Forum!

Best

T

Thread Information