RWD
    RWD is offline New Member

New, Opinions please?

Hi, new to the forum so hello!

Ive been training properly for the past 2 years or so. I find it extremely easy to get cut in the gym, but find it extremely hard to get over a certain size. Ive trained with guys who know what they are talking about so I know im training properly. Im 5'8" and weigh 12stone 6 pounds.

So ive opted to do one course of the good stuff to get over my barrier. Im going to australia f 3 weeks in 10 weeks time. So ive gone with an 8 week course (2ml Deca 2ml Cyp) leaving me 2 weeks to lose any water / weight before i go away. im also doing methanabol tabs as i go.

I had my first injection yesturday. 2ml deca 2ml cyp in the same spot. Is this ok? A friend who injected it has been using steroids for around 3-4 years, and he said thats fine. Another mate whos done 4 courses says he read up that you shouldnt inject more than 3ml in the same spot and urges me to do 2 injections a week instead? Anyone shed any light on this?

So all ive got to do now is get my diet sorted out and im rolling. I work from home so find it easy to eat whenever i want. I dont like fish, and i cant do most protein shakes (they give me indigestion and i just sick it back up.) ive tried around 9 different shakes including a lactose free one.

Ive found a shake in the form of Weider Bodyshaper which i can keep down, unfortunately they are £3 a bottle for 53g of protein so this is extremely costly.

Can anyone give me a bit of advise on how much carbs / protein i should be stacking? I dont want to get ALOT bigger. Just grow a and rip up at the same time.

Any help is appreciates. Thanks for your time.

RD

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Ok, a few things wrong here.

Do you know your body fat?

For your diet...go start a thread in the diet forum.

Is this your first cycle?

Regardless, 8 weeks is too short for deca /cyp IMO.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Oh, and welcome to AR.

RWD
    RWD is offline New Member
    My body fat is around 5% i think.

Regarding the deca / cyp duo. I agree with it being to short due to the deca being slow acting. Think im gunna change it to stack two testosterones cyp / propionate and use glucosamine for my joints... Opinions on this? Also, for an 8 week course, will I need a pct?

Regarding the diet post, due to me being new couldnt find the write section so just posted here :}

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I highly doubt you are 5% bf.....

Thread Information