Thread: Hey

SEAviator is offline Junior Member

Hey

Hey everyone how's it going..

Just doing my intro.. Im 18 and been bodybuilding for like 2-3 years, 1 being serious

I've been in bodybuilding.com for probably 1-2 years, but I wanted to learn more about steroids so here I am..

I want to take 2-3 years to learn as much as possible about steroids.. Ive bookmarked already couple of pages, including to the steroid profile, to try and learn everything I can..

Im thinking of buying Anabolics 2009 as well..

I'll try to use the search function as much as possible but thanks in advance for answering my questions.. haha..

Anyways, thanks for everything, see ya in the forum
    Last edited by SEAviator; 06-26-2010 at 09:28 AM.

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome. I applaud you're enthusiasm for wanting to learn something new, but you're too young for steroids and if you do your research you'll understand why. Do your research young man and give your body a chance to develop naturally first or might find yourself in big trouble later down the road. Good luck.

SEAviator is offline Junior Member
    I completely agree with you... Im 18 now, so that's why I wanted to take 3 years to learn as much as possible and make a decision when 21....

Ive never really planned on using steroids , but it has gotten my attention lately and may do it in the future..

No worries man, Im not the type of guy that will use w/e just to get big quick, Im kinda an information freak.. I need to be 100% sure that I know everything before I do something that may be risky..

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Welcome...

Batt is offline Junior Member
    Welcome

Moosedog is offline Junior Member
    Welcome! you seem to be pretty clued up which is refreshing! I was 18 once and started looking into steriods , I didnt take them but just wanted to educate myself as best I could as was interested in them. I remember the first time I heard Arnold say he used to take steroids ...my heart sank and I felt depressed for months as really thought I was going to be like that natuarally LOL - so then I started reading and kept an open mind.

I would do what your doing, I always think that body building is 20% in the gym and 80% diet and rest! Give your body time to grow, ask as many questions as you need to. There is tons on here! Every drug and what they do and every diet you can think off!

Enjoy

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    welcome,glad to see you taking time and doing your research to educate yourself,i would even suggest to you to wait 4-5 years,that might seem like a long time but its not and by then you will have a damn good base to go from and you should know your body very well by then too.
    Last edited by j4ever41; 04-30-2010 at 08:42 AM.

Thread Information