mattzem is offline New Member

-Intro- New and in need of advice!

I'm new to this forum, actually to any fitness forum. Well I'm 24 and just getting divorced, I've really let myself go in this past few years of marriage.
    I'm 6'4'' and about 220lbs at the moment. When i was fit i used to weigh about 185, I used to be pretty skinny. I would be willing to do anything to get my energy back and look good again. I work construction so i have a pretty active job but i just don't have the energy to do what i used to be able to. I am a very motivated person when i put my mind to something but i just don't have any idea how to eat and work out to get desired results (I wanna look like brad pit in troy). I also wanna take the fastest and lease expensive route but I'm pretty game to taking anything and exercising as much as necessary to reach my goal. I have a gym in my housing complex that has most equipment found at 24hr fitness and lots of time for the next few months to workout there. If any of you have a diet and exercise regiment with what ever supplements are necessary I'm willing do it.
    Thanks,
    Matt

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Welcome.

Please take the time to read the board rules..

Please give all stats when asking quetions in the questions and answer forum.

Stats consist of:

Weight
    Bf%
    Cycle history
    Years training

Also please take the time to read all the educational threads in the q&a forum as most questions can be answered with alittle reading...

Matt...

Thread Information