Thread: Ottawa People

only-juice is offline New Member

Ottawa People

Hello guys, I am a new member of this forum, I am from Ottawa, ON, and been working out on and off for about 4 years. The last year and a half is with good workout regime and diet. I am in your hands forum people. Will definitely ask for advice and if I will be able to add my two cents to someones dilemma, I'll be more than happy to do so.

P.S any people from Ottawa, ON, here. It'll be nice to meet you!!!!

Take good care of me

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Welcome.

Please take the time to read the board rules..

Please give all stats when asking quetions in the questions and answer forum.

Stats consist of:

Weight
    Bf%
    Cycle history
    Years training

Also please take the time to read all the educational threads in the q&a forum as most questions can be answered with alittle reading...

Matt...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

trey99 is offline New Member

juice.

I am 147lbs I am 6 feet living in ottawa for 7 years now. I do flatroofing so i burn alot of cals during the days. I swear i sweat more then a pedaphile at a chucky cheese. Ive been on "juice" before (year ago). I got it shiped from the UK marked as vitamins. Its been a year now since ive been off the juice and im losing my chest lol. Now beofre everyone goes all hay wire on juice vs natural. I am one of those men that cant gain worth crap. Before i did my "juice cycles" i was 6 feet and 130lbs. I got my self up to 160lbs in 2 months on it with such ease. But before i made the decision to juice myself i went on a massive work out and diet rampage. i got a membership at the ymca and hired a trainer that did nothing but waste my money I was on a 3000 cal diet. that was hard. i was so sick of eating and drinking weight gain powder shakes. I consumed and consumed and consumed. every pro told me my problem was i have to eat more. i got told this by everyone so i eat alot and gained little. i say thats bullshit. last time i take advice that i gotta eat more. more like i spent more lmao. Right now i am trying to consume about 25000 cals a day. i eat alot of carbs red meat and nuts. Im having a real hard time doing this the old natural way and i am convinced that i am one of them ppl that are ment to be small. its in my DNA strain. its my genes to be skinny.So maybe thats why the "juice" was so effective on me. Anyway im sick of the mad work out sessionsi need to do to gain NOTHING. All i got to show for it is my strength. I must say i am very strong for a guy my size. I see it alot at work. But i need to get back on the "STUFF" but in ottawa thats next to impossible to find unless i hit gyms and mindlessly ask strangers (risky). So im gonna try and see if anyone here has any info for me. Any? would be helpful. Anything from where to go ask to Advice on creating my own weight gain shakes. i simply need help from someone who knows what there doing. I have the income to waste on this so shoot me some help please. thx for taking the time to hear my story.
    Last edited by trey99; 02-08-2011 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Need help body weight muscle gain.

Bartleby2K10 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

coonhunter is offline Member
    Welcome

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Welcome

Thread Information