Canadian Silverback is offline New Member

Hi all From Canada

Hi there everyone, i have been reading and researching on this board for a long time, and am very impressed with what i have seen. Finally decided to join so i can get some individual information, most importantly with regards to dieting. Ill start out with my stats:

height: 5'7
    Weight: 203
    Body Fat: 18%
    Years Training: been lifting weights since i was about 14, Wrestled at a high level from 16 till about 22
    Cycle History: did a cycle of test prop, 8 weeks 350mg/week, PCT was nolva (40/40/20/20) and Clomid (150/100/70/50). Did this at the beginning of this year.

basically right now my Body fat is very much on the high side. when i wrestled i normally would weigh 180-185 in season and about 200 off season. competed at as low as 169 and was in very good shape. 3 years ago however i was coaching at my old high school and had one of the kids (who weighed about 300 lbs) crash into my knee and tore my MCL. after this was a long road to recovery, and i ballooned in weight (up to 300 lbs) and became pretty depressed. about February or so i started working out again, baby steps at first and now im full blown back into it. did a cycle of test in march (before i knew about how bad it was to cycle at that high of BF%) but got lucky and was able to hold onto a decent chunk of muscle while i lost a tonne of weight. anyways thats my story, basically my goals right now are to lose about another 20 lbs or so, get my diet solid then perhaps look into cycling again down the road.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    welcome aboard

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Welcome.

Please take the time to read the board rules..

Please give all stats when asking quetions in the questions and answer forum.

Stats consist of:

Weight
    Bf%
    Cycle history
    Years training

Also please take the time to read all the educational threads in the q&a forum as most questions can be answered with alittle reading...

Matt...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Thread Information