stripling is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

46yo in Henderson, NV (Las Vegas) new to this

Wow, I'm so sick of this. I have been working out for ten years now and strength gain is a joke. I'm 235lbs, 5'11" and can barely free-bench my own weight. I'm 29.3% body fat (according to one of those bmi scale things) and really wanna get it under 10%.

So, that's like a loss of 50 pounds! I'm very, very healthy but at 46 I'm just sick of the pain of the fight. Know what I mean?

Anyway, I'm totally new to this - if you know what I mean. I work out 6 days a week for 2 to 3 hours a day. I hurt all the time and take Advil all the time (around 800mg/day). I heal very, very slowly when I get cut or injured. I've got a full head of hair and very clear skin.

Can someone out there give me some recommendations as to dosing? I wanna get back to where I was ten years ago. At 36 I was 192lbs and benching 240 with a 34" waist. Now I've got a 38-40 inch waste! DUDE! My 28 y.o. g/f is disappointed, I can tell.

Anyway, I need some assistance. Been meaning to do this for years. Been to Mexico and got some of the expensive cream stuff and just started using it a week ago. I rub it on my cuts and scraps and they clear up SUPER fast! Had a scab on my shoulder for almost 5 months now... it's almost cleared up since I started rubbing this ...what's it called... LowTiyel on myself. But it's expensive even in old Mex and I hear it's not nearly as effective as other stuff.

So, yeah, anyone wanna help a fat old man with some advise on becoming a lean, mean, trimmed out heart-breaker again?

thanks in advance

stripling is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    oh, and p/s... want to mention, I've lost 20 pounds in the last 4 months by cleaning up my diet BIG time, lots of protein shakes and protein foods, cut out all the sugar, sweets and fast food crap... but I'm stuck at 235. I don't take supps 'cause I don't know what to take and besides that cream stuff from mexico I mentioned I'm a total virgin to this stuff. Again, thanks - cause I need the help. --VegasMan Stripling

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    welcome.
    for starters those scales aren't accurate at all. most gyms will check your bf% for free, you should get an accurate reading.

next, you should list your current diet and training routine in the appropriate sections, let's tweak those.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Welcome.

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    welcome to ar

MMAGuy702 is offline New Member
    welcome bro good to see another Nevadan on the site.

Thread Information