Temujin is offline New Member

Newbie from melb, Oz

Hi all,
    I guess its time t intoduce myself and say hello to you all . I have been reading and searching this forum even before i registered but am glad i joined in here cause of the vast info by some experienced bros out here .
    Would be great t get in touch wit t boys in melb here.

I am 32yrs of age 5ft8 i.e is 173 cms am guessing.
    Weight 85 kgs or 187pounds.
    Training history 6-7 yrs on and off.
    Cycle history just done one cycle with testprop.
    Have not got my bf done yet as i think am quite far off the mark.

I met an accident about 2 and a half yrs back and fractured my lower vertebras and was bed ridden for a 7 months and could not hit the gym for that time , doc said the game was over for me an would be foolish t hit the weights, anyways cut the story short i nevertheless started bbing again.
    I was 98kgs with 18% body fat without gear before the crash but had lost all that and after the depressing time i got into my first cycle through a mate at the gym but he never told me of pct and i had no idea but it has not effected me that much and thaz how i started researching on everything.
    I did complete my cycle but without pct abt 7 - 8 months back , am going to the gym but whatever i had gained i did loose , have no regrets but am learning more before i get into my second cycle. I have planned a rough guide though i wont hit em straight up yet , will post it some time next.
    Here are are a few pics of t crash and my current state, any constructive input is welcome , will be posting my regime and weight schedule with the cycle in mind to get advise from you guys.
    P.S To all the mods an the big shots here ,.. am new in here so plz excuse with any errors with my posts , will appreciate it if i get a warning an how to go abt the business (though i have tried my best t read the stickies)
    Cheers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie from melb, Oz-023-copy.jpg   Newbie from melb, Oz-022.jpg   Newbie from melb, Oz-accident-me-copy.jpg   Newbie from melb, Oz-car-crash-copy.jpg  

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    welcome.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Welcome to Anabolic Review

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! I feel your pain as I was also in a car accident. Drunk driver ran a red light 1/2 mile (just under a km) from my house on March of 09. Had to get my right shoulder rebuilt and I have all kinds of disc & vert. problems. They want me to take all these crazy meds esp. pk's and after trying them I told them that shit is crap. I'd rather feel pain in place of taking all those pills.

People tell me everything happens for a reason, this reason keeps escaping me. Truth is tho.. I push myself even harder now and in a strange way it kinda has been a blessing in disguise..

Rant over.. welcome again..

Temujin is offline New Member
    Thanks for the welcome guys , i hope to learn more from all the accumulated experience here and hopefuly am able to contribute too.
    Cheers

digismash is offline Associate Member
    welcome!

Aleksii is offline New Member
    Welcome - from Brissy here

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Yo...

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Welcome.

Please take the time to read the board rules..

Please give all stats when asking quetions in the questions and answer forum.

Stats consist of:

Weight
    Bf%
    Cycle history
    Years training

Also please take the time to read all the educational threads in the q&a forum as most questions can be answered with alittle reading...

Matt...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Thread Information