Thread: Questions

szendreivail is offline Banned

Questions

This is a long post, and im sorry, but i had to get it all out.

I am a 19 year old male and i have been bodybuilding off and on since i was 14. Mostly off due to injuries and other mishaps. my longest stint was around a year hardcore when i was 17. I was 6'1" then and weighed a 195 with less than 12% bf(all natural). Im 6'2" now and usually weigh around 160, but i have been training again for a little over a month and im back up to 180. I understand that i have great genetics but that is not enough for me . I have more of a fitness model body than a bodybuilder body. not neccesarily bad but not at all what i am bodybuilding for. I have good knoweledge of excercise and nutrition and i am very strict about both but im not acheiving and will not achieve that brawny thicker look i am trying to achieve without some sort of help. This is my routin im going to be doing for another month and a half to get my muscles used to the wear n tear.

M> Legs & core: 5 sets of squats, 5 sets of deadlifts. back and glute hyperextension + whatever ab excercise im feelin that day.
    Tues> Full Upper Body: 2 sets incline barbell press, 2 sets incline dumbell, 5 sets chin/pull ups(different variations),3-5 sets of dips, seated cable row (different variations), High rep military press (injured brachial plexus afraid to go to heavy), 3 sets shrugs than a quick bicep tricep superset before i leave.

I repeat monday on thursday and repeat tuesday on friday.
    My diet is damn good and it works very well for me so i wont make this long post even longer

The reason im posting though is because i am really trying to achieve a thicker look and get to around 210 lbs by christmas. I might be able to get up to 190 natural but thats not what im looking for. Im a smart kid and ive done my research and ive picked a deca + test E cycle with nolva + clomid PCT. I was going to wait until i was 20 but im pretty sure im done growing. ( already 3" taller than genetic odds, havent grown in 2 years, starting to put on weight more rapidly, full beard + chest hair, etc.) I could be wrong but i would bet on it. Basically im asking for opinions and/or criticism on taking that cycle at my age (19) with my details.

Once again sorry for the "essay" but i needed to ask and im too meticulous for it to be short n sweet.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Welcome, no one here will condone a 19 yr old taking any type of aas. We all know what will happen if you do and we would not be doing you a favor by saying "yeah go ahead" just cuz its what you want to hear. At 19 you are no where near your full natural potential. My advice to you is go over to the diet section post up your diet in there and let us critique it. Next I would post your routine in the workout section and get help on that in that forum.

At 19 if you shut your body's natural production down you will set yourself up for a life full of hormonal problems including ED.

nyyankee112 is offline New Member

Good Advice.

Great response!

IronPumperGTL is offline New Member
    Hey Bro,

I'm new to this site too, but I'm not new to bodybuilding or researching AAS or any other hormone , work out drug, growths, or anything else (its my job-seriously)

The fact of the matter is you asked a question and I plan on giving you an answer....

You are NOT done growing by a long shot. at all. You will grow until you are 23. In some cases I have seen people growing until they are 27-30(not common).

It sounds like you have the natural genes many of us would have killed for. So Y kill it with gear at the age of 19? I'd wait until I was at least 22 or 23, get up to around 220-230 natural and then see where you can get if you must.

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT if your not going to listen, Your first cycle I would run test only.... I would do 250mg's of test E just to keep it mild and you may not need a pct , but use it anyways! Your young... 19.... If your going to do it, keep it very mild and simple and pray that you don't "F" Up the god given genes that many of the guys that take gear , attempt to achieve....

Quote Originally Posted by IronPumperGTL View Post
    Hey Bro,

I'm new to this site too, but I'm not new to bodybuilding or researching AAS or any other hormone , work out drug, growths, or anything else (its my job-seriously)

The fact of the matter is you asked a question and I plan on giving you an answer....

You are NOT done growing by a long shot. at all. You will grow until you are 23. In some cases I have seen people growing until they are 27-30(not common).

It sounds like you have the natural genes many of us would have killed for. So Y kill it with gear at the age of 19? I'd wait until I was at least 22 or 23, get up to around 220-230 natural and then see where you can get if you must.

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT if your not going to listen, Your first cycle I would run test only.... I would do 250mg's of test E just to keep it mild and you may not need a pct , but use it anyways! Your young... 19.... If your going to do it, keep it very mild and simple and pray that you don't "F" Up the god given genes that many of the guys that take gear , attempt to achieve....
    Iron, giving advice to a 19 yr old on gear is not something this forum is designed for. Second that advice is awful! So you would recommend to a 19 yr old go ahead and shut yourself down but do it with a "mild dose" of test e @ 250mg/wk? I dont care who you are and what age you are 250/wk is not going to do anything besides shut you down.

Anyways, back to the OP. What you do with your life is completely up to you. We here are not your daddy nor will we act like it, just be prepared for the consequences of your choices in life.

i just dont get how arnold, lee priest and so many other young bodybuilders trying to compete at the world class level can abuse steroids , insulin , pgh, and a bunch of others and lee priest only needed a kidney transplant. A kidney transplant is the least of worries if your abusing that much stuff. I would be so afraid of dieing by abusing all those. They started years younger than i would be and there almost fine.

Plus, i wouldnt even be abusing, i would only be using a small dosed 6-10 week cycle just to boost all anabolic hormones other than test. My father started using them at 19 after a year of being in the army and becoming a ranger, everybody who was somebody was injecting them. They didnt even have the knoweledge we have now and he was probably doing it completely wrong! Anyways he is 57 now and is perfectly fine. The only long term side affect he has is his natural test converts to estrogen more soo than normal. Just like arnold hes got that saggy look now. (i am not comparing my father to arnold, arnold is god not man therefor impossible) But theres meds to combat that and im sure 20 years from now when and even if i run into that problem, they will have an answer if i get any long term effects at all.

I am not asking for permission, nor am i arguing i just want to get critiqued by knoweledged people in this subject. I would love to be proved wrong and find an alternative, but im sure as hell all on this site know that there is no equal alternative to synthetic hormones.

Szen I am going to quote one of the most knowledgable members on this board and you will see that anyone who knows anything will not give advice to someone your age. The advice you do get will be from people who don't know what they are talking about. In the end its your choice.

D7M wrote:
    "AGE
    In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old."

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Welcome

I know no person on here is going to positively reinforce steroid use at 19 years of age, but answer one question for me in complete honesty. How come Arnold started taking AAS at such a young age and he has no regrets and no health defects from doing so. Ive read he started at 15-16 years but i would say more like 18-19 years. Not to answer my own question but i think it was because he took such an acurate dosage; not those mass doses we take today maybe 30% of what people take now. I have great genetics just like arnold and im sure i wont have problems if i take just enough to make me gain a lil more than natural. and just like arnold said, steroids wont make me who im gunna be but they will help 5% and anybody whos somebody has to go that extra 5% to get there. I just dont understand why healthy men of my age who are more matured than most others of this age cant do what arnold did to help achieve greatness. Experts on here, please tell me how arnolds endocrine system and everything else is perfectly fine

Thread Information