Juicin240 is offline New Member

New here, Dianabol only cycle. Yes I know its not the way to go...

I just started a Dianabol only cycle. Yes, I know it is much better to stack with testosterone , and I know it's highly toxic to the liver. I'm just looking for a quick boost. I gained about 11 pounds in three weeks naturally, so I figure this would only help.

I'm currently dosing 20 mg every other day when I work out. Would it be better to take 10mg every day rather than 20 MG on work out days? I'm trying to keep this cycle short and in low doses so I can get a feel for how my body will react. I know I will gain primarily water weight, but the strength increases could help my workouts and therefore help build faster.

Should I be taking nolvadex during the cycle or only post cycle?

Feel free to critique my cycle, I'm prepared for it. I just thought this would be an easy way to get into supplements if I don't have to inject myself as I do not like needles. Are there any other ingestible supplements you guys would reccomend?

Ulysses is offline Junior Member
    Ya know, I have been down your path as I hate needles too, but dianabol , even if you can get away with no side effects, is rubbish for one simple reason: when it's done on it's own you rarely keep any of the gains, so the risk/benefit ratio is all risk, no benefit. There ARE better oral options out there if you're determined to do oral only, and maybe some of the more experienced guys can help you in that respect - but you can find out lots in the steroid profile section. I would rather train natural than use dbol , unless it was simply to push past a strength plateau or look big for a holiday - lol!!!

P.S: make sure you do a good PCT!!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    6'1"
    166lbs?
    oh boy.
    age?

Vettester is offline Banned
    Why would anyone do this?

Any tips on better oral options? I'm getting improvements so far, sadly I'm getting acne as a side effect. I think I'll drop my dose.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    age?

Ulysses is offline Junior Member
    It would be helpful if you posted your age. 'Big' is right when he questions your stats - you seem very light for a guy your height - steroids are at their best once you've reached, or are near to reaching your genetic potential, which you're miles away from. How old are you dude?

I'm up to 174 now... I'm 21 years old.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Stop everything your doing, your going to hurt yourself.

playamade is offline Junior Member
    get a pct.
    prefereably nolva clomid
    and to answer your question.. yes run 10 mg ed but split it into 5 mg when you wake up and 5 mg when you go to sleep to keep your levels stable this will reduce side effects.
    just thought id help you out.

and ohh yahh get ai.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    too young

I peaked at 180, then settled back to 176-178 after stopping the cycle and doing 3 weeks PCT and being lazy as hell. Thats not bad considering I'm under 8% body fat. I quit working out hard for 2 weeks right after cycle due to a wrist injury and didn't lose much. Dbol is the shit, the guys that knock it in my opinion just don't have enough natural testosterone to maintain their gains after they quit their cycle. As for side effects, I got excessive acne and a bit of the "I can defeat the world, **** you!" attitude. I don't know if I would do it again but it sure was fun.

TRT2010 is offline Member
    you r going to lose everything u gained.. i dnt understand why if u knew this was a bad idea u still did it anyways. and why did u go into a cycle not knowing how to PCT..
    "'m currently dosing 20 mg every other day when I work out. Would it be better to take 10mg every day rather than 20 MG on work out days?"... Ohh boy why would u even do that..
    ANOTHER D-BOL ONLY CYCLE FAIL

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Silly rabbit.. Dbol only is for kids..

Seriously though please stick around and do some research and learn why we all agree that this was a horrible idea.

Thread Information