robert69 is offline New Member

Smile Greetings from Toronto

age questionable
    6'4
    bf% n/a

I've been working out off and on mostly for football and what not and have thought about starting a cycle combined with regular weight training, cardio and nutrition. I've done a bit of research and decided if I do go on a cycle it's going to be with Testosterone Enanthate and possibly D-Bol but I'm thinking of getting injectible so i could get rid of any possible liver damage unless people think I could get away with using oral ones if the injectible one is out of the question if I do decide to do the cycle I will be using a anti-estrogen to prevent most side effects I'm not doing this to advance in sports or anything like that its just for me to feel and look better the cycle will look like this http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php I have a reliable source to get legit steroids so thats not a problem I'm of questionable age and stage of training but if I take the right measures to taking them safely whats wrong? all the negative effects I've heard of are when you take to much, stop abruptly or share needles witch I would never do

Oakleys is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the site. Read some of the stickied threads.

Hope your not 19 or something.

javerton is offline Associate Member
    Welcome mate, head to the Q/A section and repost your questions.. Make sure you include height, age, weight, bf, strength, diet, cycle etc. Anything you think might help. But you already say you're of a questionable age, most people here won't recommend you take anything until you're 25, or at the very least 21..

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the AR Forum!

Best

T

funone32 is offline Junior Member
    Hey Robert69,

Another Toronto man, good to hear im not the only one!
    Welcome to the forum. Im somewhat new myself, been on for several months now and i think its a great resource to learn and discuss safe and practical bodybuilding and cycle approaches.

i myself started a shredding cycle this week with Clen , and im keeping a log in my 'cutting with clen' cycle thread. Anyway, welcome aboard, and good luck with your cycle... im actually planning on doing a steroid cycle similar to yours and with the same concerns, so perhaps we can compare notes and get this done right.

First contribution if you dont already have this... City of Toronto website they have a link to municipal funded clinic that not only gives you all the syringes you'll need, but they're nurses will instruct you on safe injection practices. I was extremely reluctant to call them up at first, but they're a really cool bunch of girls and yah, basically... if you're going to do steroids , city of Toronto wants you to be doing them safe! GOTTA LOVE BEING CANADIAN! let me know and i'll find the exact link for you.

Cheers, and... what was that???? 14 GOLD medals? dam what a country! lol

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Greetings mate

illaJ is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by funone32 View Post
    Hey Robert69,

Another Toronto man, good to hear im not the only one!
    Welcome to the forum. Im somewhat new myself, been on for several months now and i think its a great resource to learn and discuss safe and practical bodybuilding and cycle approaches.

i myself started a shredding cycle this week with Clen , and im keeping a log in my 'cutting with clen' cycle thread. Anyway, welcome aboard, and good luck with your cycle... im actually planning on doing a steroid cycle similar to yours and with the same concerns, so perhaps we can compare notes and get this done right.

First contribution if you dont already have this... City of Toronto website they have a link to municipal funded clinic that not only gives you all the syringes you'll need, but they're nurses will instruct you on safe injection practices. I was extremely reluctant to call them up at first, but they're a really cool bunch of girls and yah, basically... if you're going to do steroids , city of Toronto wants you to be doing them safe! GOTTA LOVE BEING CANADIAN! let me know and i'll find the exact link for you.

Cheers, and... what was that???? 14 GOLD medals? dam what a country! lol
    wow i wonder if calgary has something like that

also, welcome! good to see more canadians, we will rule this board in due time

BOSSHOGGGER is offline New Member
    I am 5'3 193 bench 450 Squat 350 curl 225 been working out for years and love to find some steroids but aint looking LOL

cdnsupply is offline New Member
    Good to see Canadian members... buy domestic people its a big hassle free/custom free thing to do. Plus stay within your local economy, boost it with a cycle!

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome....And Bosshogger, i'd like to see a vid of you curling 225!!

Thread Information