hwy1378 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Running and my cycle

I'm 45 .5'8" 200lbs not sure about my body fat but I know its not great. I'm figuring 20%.
    I've been training since I'm 15 on and off. The last year I started my first cycle 12 weeks test cip 200 mg a week. I cycles off and have had great results and I'm ready for my second cycle. Test cip 200mg deca 300 once a week plus HGH once a day before bed. Hcg and Nolvadex . The big problem is my diet is great ..250 grams of protein complex crabs and veggies about 1700 caloriesa day with a gallon of water but am not losing body fat. Can I run as part of my cardiovascular. I do 30 min on the elliptical every other say now.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Welcome

When I run and weightlift, I strip weight off too quickly. I do not know why you think you cannot run while on cycle. If I thought I needed to strip bodyfat, I would be running everyday, or at least every other day.

You will burn a lot more calories than that gay elliptical thingie.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Humungus is offline New Member

Cardio

Hi all, I used to workout and cycle a lot back in college. Then got hit with life, wife, kids, ect. Now in early 40's I am still trying to get back after 2 years of weight training. I have always battled the bulge even when younger... tend to overeat. It really hit me after I stopped working out years ago but continued to eat like a body builder. My question.... I need to get some cardio going now that I have some mass on me to help eat up the calories.. but when off cycle worried about losing muscle mass. Is it better to do cardio when on a cycle or off a cycle? Of course I'm sure someone will tell me on and off and maybe that is the case... any thoughts?
    Last edited by Humungus; 03-09-2011 at 07:16 PM. Reason: miss type

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimJoe View Post
    Welcome
    Thanks !

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    you should drop your bf before start your cycle around 12% if possible, doing cardio at empty stomach in the morning, and 30 minutes after work out.
    HGH use in morning ours, wait one hour before eat anything.
    Post your diet, lets take a look.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Welcome.
    Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Thanks !

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Welcome hwy

Thanks Jumper, I never understood doing cardio after a workout even if 30 minutes after. It just seems like your muscles are begging for nutrients and relaxation after a good pump. Anyway, I am 265 lbs with probably close to 18% body fat. I have some good size on me now with a height of 6'4". This is my typical diet however I was considering trying out a new diet I saw on a thread.. high carb day, low carb and no carb day in a row with enough protein in each meal to cover at least 1 gram protein per 1lb of body weight. But this has been my diet lately> 1st meal - 1 cup oatmeal/8 egg whites - 2nd meal 8 to 10 ounces of chicken - 3rd meal - 8-10 ounces of chicken with potato or yam - 4th meal - 8 to 10 oz of chicken or a whey protein shake with water about 60g of protein. 5th meal - 8 to 10oz chicken with rice or potato and 8 to 10 oz chicken and if I can get in a 6th meal then just another protein shake. I have been taking 1 flaxseed oil and 1 fishoil pill per day. It figures that I am starting my next cycle next week since you mention not to do cardio when off cycle. I already have a hard time keeping gains when off cycle even with PCT's so when thinking of doing cardio in the off cycle time it just didnt seem like a good idea. Then again I didn't know if doing cardio when on my cycle would hold back some potential gains. All sounds like a bunch of excuses not to do cardio and I can definitely say I hate it but still trying to figure out how to do this right. Your feedback is much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Humungus View Post
    I never understood doing cardio after a workout
    The thinking is that you are already dipping into fat stores at that point due to glycogen depletion. It is sort of the same thing as running before breaking your fast.

I figured that.. but at the same time.. they tell you not to have workouts that go beyond and hour. To have a hard core chest/tri, back/bi or shoulder/leg day I can't ever seem to get it done in less than 2 hours. If I do cardio on top of that.. I think I would be heading my body in the wrong direction unless of course I am on a cycle then less worried about going catabolic. Maybe someone can help clear this up for me.. Thanks Oldnsedentary for the reply.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Thanks--

Blog Entries
    Im going to add 2 runs a week 30-40-min and see what happens. Im doing 300mg of DECA 300 and 200mg of TEST CIP. How do you think i should split that over 7 days ? right now im alternating every 4 days. Not sure if thats the best way and the best dose. any help or ideas

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    your doses are low.. almost TRT doses.. with the test at least.. i would double the test if i were you.. you can inject all in one go once a week if you want.. or do half of each 2x a week.. doesn't matter as both are long esthered compounds.. meaning long half life

Blog Entries
    [U]wake[/U]- 47gram protein shake, double shot coffee for caffine. 16 onces of water
    gym 3hrs- 76 onces of water

[U]breakfast[/U]- trader joe oatmeal complete,walnuts,frozen-straw,rasp,mango,blueberry in oatmeal47gram shake. fish oil,multi vit. 16 onces of water

[U]snake 2hrs later[/U]-47 grams new whey liquid protein. hand full of walnuts or almonds with craisins-bananna.

[U]lunch[/U]-4oz boiled chicken (adobo for flavor)1/2 cup brown rice or med sweet potatoe- mix veggies. 16 oz water.

snake 2hrs later- boiled chicken on 7 grain bread with mayo. 16 oz water.

dinner- 8oz fish or chicken or beef or turkey- brown rice or sweet, veggies 16 oz water

before bed- 47 gram shake.
    some small apples during the day if im hungry.
    200 TEST CIP, 300 DECA - a week
    starting HGH next week

5'8" 200lbs 45yrs old. 18 % bf-- 2nd cycle. with work can only do full body workout 3 to 4 days a week. 1/2 cardio each time very intense.

Can't get ride of the body fat around the waist and not very vascular..... I have winsrol pills for a later cycle.

what do you think 38 jumper and Machine ?
    Last edited by hwy1378; 03-11-2011 at 10:21 AM.

Blog Entries
    What does TRT mean ?

testosterone repl. therapy

coonhunter is offline Member
    Welcome Bro!

Ukcut is offline Banned
    Welcome

BoredIRL is offline Associate Member
    Welcome

Juiceddownunder is offline Junior Member
    Welcome.. Running is the best way to loose fat IMO, you should defiantly get that BF% down and running while on cycle is no problem, a good Cardio routine is vital howeva you should have droped your BF before you started this cycle

boxs21 is offline New Member
    I am new member here
    I am impress with you, since 15 you doing exercise, how you maintain that?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by boxs21 View Post
    I am new member here
    I am impress with you, since 15 you doing exercise, how you maintain that?
    Like to look good and be healthy. But my biggest addition is women! So there is the inspiration !!

Thread Information