bonovox_04 is offline New Member

What would be a good first cycle?

Well lads... training for past 10 years!!! Playing field sport at a high level demands a high fitness level. Lifting weights since I was 18 years of age, I am now 27 years. Always enjoy lifting weights ( high rep, 6- 8 wk programme followed by heavy weight 6- 8 week programme) Would consider my physique to be good... abs contains a little bit of subborn fat... average bf is 9percent that was in January. I am 79 kg, 5ft 11. I am currently training for the Rotterdam Marathon.. competing this Sunday... Hope to run sub 3 hr !!! During the course of my training... heavy weeks 60-70 miles I lifted heavy weights 3 times a week{upperbody n lots of core work} trying to maintain some muscle {before marthon training I was 82kg} Im presently 79 kg.
    Anyways I would like some advice on my first cycle. I think I should wait 6- 8 weeks after Marathon(get diet in check) for lifting weights - currently high carb and I usually allow myself a treat each day maybe biscuit or so because of miles. I hope to pack back on my natural weight before martahon before I begin cycle. Goals would be to reach 85 kg-86kg and cut up big time. Still v little cutting despite miles} What would be the best first cycle to pack on some weight and cut up. Im thinking test e and var? Maybe some clen at end of cycle? I would be greatful for some help? Am I right to wait 6-8 weeks after Marathon. Ill be cutting down running to maybe on cardio session per week ( 4- 5 miles)

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Welcome

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome, bro! Pics?

Well lads ill get some pics up tomorrow evening!!! Its good to get some good advice!

Pics

here ye go fellas pics taken this evening sorry bout quality not great. Ill hopefully get some better pic tomoro. Would be greatful of some feedback re cycle?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What would be a good first cycle?-me-2.jpg   What would be a good first cycle?-me.jpg  

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    You need food and a new workout routine....not steroids .

little p is offline Junior Member
    you dont need to go on cutting cycles. its muscle you want and lots of it..

BoredIRL is offline Associate Member
    Welcome

cheers boys looking at getting diet on track after marathon!! will hopefully have some good results to post in 12-14 weeks time. Should I ditch the Cardio completely for them weeks or stay with say one session a week? Im going to post my purposed new diet in the diet section n look for feedback.

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    post a thread in the diet section and we'll help you with that and a workout routine. Hold off on the juice for now. Welcome to the boards.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Theres no way i believe this guy has been lifting for 10 years +

I almost spat out my food in laughter.

But welcome

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

coonhunter is offline Member
    Welcome!

Ukcut is offline Banned
    Welcome

Thread Information