brettw is offline New Member

Hey everyone! New guy to the forums

Hey guys, thought I would start out by introducing myself. I'm Brett, 27 and have been in and out of the gym periodically for about 10 years now (granted the first few years were the better days for me). I work for DHS (Dept. Homeland Security) and enjoy what I do. I first started out taking the original T-Bomb back in 2006ish and for my first time being in the gym, saw great results. Now that we've seen some of the finer products become banned I'm kind of lost as to what direction to go in to get my toned look back. Below is a picture of me where I have not been to the gym in quite a while. I've been searching around and reading about these "deca " pills and whatever else people are advertising as "HUGE MUSCLE GAINS" and as I read these I'm starting to think that the majority of these are more hallucinogens then anything. They make you think you're going to have huge muscle gains and obviously if you set your mind to it, you'll start to believe that you can see huge muscle gains even when you really are not. Kind of what I experienced with T-Bomb. I am not the smartest when it comes to supplements so I apologize up front if my questions are newbie level. I can try to help you guys out legal wise if need be? Having a federal position does have some perks . I guess my first question would be, is there anything 'legal' that is equivalent to 1-AD?

EDIT : I also want to mention that my goal is to not become 'ripped' or look like a (I'll use the Jersey Shore saying) 'juicehead'. I would just like to have a toned look with a little bit more muscle mass...If I had to give a name of some one to give an example of what my goal 'look' would ideally be would be (again, jersey shore-sorry) Paulie D. Just that toned and not overly large muscle look. I'm 5'9, 150lbs.

Last edited by brettw; 04-19-2011 at 02:13 AM. Reason: more info

kmdietri is offline Junior Member
    Welcome Brett

J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    welcome

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    welcome

layeazy is offline Banned
    wow close up

Juiceddownunder is offline Junior Member
    Welcome

meat&2veg is offline Associate Member
    Welcome pal

Ukcut is offline Banned
    Welcome

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

coonhunter is offline Member
    Welcome Man!

Thread Information