Thread: I'm new

Milan13 is offline New Member

I'm new

Hey guys , been training for a solid 3 years now , looking to get into something bigger and better.

Will be looking for someone to point me in the right direction. So if you could clearly leave your user in this thread I will PM you and give you the run down of my details.

Cheers guys !

jpowell is offline Banned
    lol, slow down bro! one step at a time. welcome tho!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome.

Homeslice12 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the board!

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Welcome

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Hi de Ho Good Neighbor
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Aussie-Bicycling is offline Junior Member
    Hello man, welcome to the forum!

Vettester is offline Banned
    Welcome to the various forums here at AR! As you get familiar with this site, please take a few minutes to review the Board Rules, which apply to ALL new and existing members: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...S#.T4H7Xtnhe-A

Our Search Engine feature is a great way to easily locate specific topics and/or discussions pertaining to “Keywords”, “User Names”, and “Tags” that are associated to the threads within the forums. You can locate this feature at the top right section of the main forum page, or just simply click: http://forums.steroid.com/search.php...s#.T4H7wtnhe-A

Also, here is a link of our staff members: http://forums.steroid.com/showgroups.php#.T4FDCNnhe-A
    Feel free to contact myself or any of the staff members if you need help. We have a wealth of knowledge throughout this site, and we work closely as a TEAM, so please don’t hesitate to ask questions. Don’t forget to review the “Stickies” at the top of each forum, as there’s a good chance that you will find a lot of your answers sitting within them.

Lastly, take notice of the features at the top of the forum page. You will find your Member Profile Page, which you can customize and setup to be socially interactive with other members. There’s also a Forum Actions link, which will drop down and allow you to interface with the Custom Settings of your account & profile. Note: You will need 50 posts prior to having the ability to Private Message another member … Just in case you’re wondering why that feature doesn’t quite work yet.

There’s much more, so please take your time to get accustomed to our site, and know that we are committed with helping you receive the knowledge needed to make informative and healthy decisions. We are glad that you joined!

babyhulk2020 is offline Junior Member
    welcome to the board.....

13brew is offline New Member
    hey Milan, u from Italy?

Thread Information