Pilate is offline New Member

Re-Introduction Austin TX

I thought I'd re-introduce myself, I first got on the board several years ago. I was fat and had just come off several pretty serious knee surgeries. Since then I've lost about 45 pounds and am now 5'9'' 195. I still have a good deal of fat in my stomach and would put myself in the 17ish area, percentage-wise. I've tried getting my diet down into a deficit and seem to be doing pretty well with a diet I pulled off of bb.com. Cardio-wise I'm pretty solid. I am running about 10 miles a week at a 7:30 - 8:00 minute mile pace. I should probably do more to lose the weight but my knees can only handle so much. I've hit a plateau as of late, partially because I don't have a partner to spot and partially because I'm not as motivated as I should be. I'm still putting on mass so AS is probably not the answer right now, but it sure sounds as tempting. Oh yeah, I'm in Austin, TX.

Welcome!

punish is offline New Member
    Welcome. Just grab someone at the gym for a spot, i've never told anybody no and i've been told no i won't spot you.

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome back

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    welcome

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information