Das Boot is offline New Member

Post What i do and plan to do.

Hi all just wanted to intraduce my self im 25 about 195 pounds i have been lifting for about 9 years now. Currently i got to the gym about 4-5 times a week for about 2 hours (only cause i have a buddy lifting with me) we do bench Mondays about 5 exercises at 3 sets going for 6-8 reps then Tuesday arms and triceps Wednesday do squats and dead lifts Thursday shoulders Friday back and some core and run 2 times a week for about 2 miles.

Diet is pritty well not even close to being good tho on a fixed income so hard to spring for the right stuff all the time.

Currently taking animal pack 1 time in morning BC AA's a few grams in morning 2 scoops while lifting and a few grams before i go to bed read article says its suppose to increase your muscle growth and enhance metabolism. I take creiatine for a month then stop for a month haven't started drinking milk thistle yet i think i really should. And jack3d 2 scoops.

well wanted to introduce my self and give the low down on what i do my plans to increase are wanting to put on at least 10 pounds of muscle over the summer and lose some BF% im not cycling right now figure ill give it one more year of Hard training and Proper diet to get good gains.

Any pointers or critiquing would be appreciated thank you.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    welcome.
    Another year will be good to lower bf% and be ready for cycle.
    Diet and some cardio will do the job, post your diet and all members will help you out.
    cheers.

Diet as follows :
    meal 1-2 eggs chicken breast seasoned rice bagel little butter / cereal skim milk every other day
    meal 2- protein shake, turkey sandwich, steamed vegetables about 2 cups, rice 1 cup.
    meal 3 -chicken sandwich, (different every day) subs some times, toast 2 eggs
    meal 4- protein shake, 2 pieces of fruit, handful of peanuts, some type of meat if i have any.

i was wondering about my routine is it bad or just OK i was aiming for 6-8 reps cause i hear that is how you gain true mass also wondering what do people suggest about a good cardio plan cause currently im in the army and i run way to freaking much.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Your diet need some improvement, cereal, milk, subs, toast, has some sugar one it, may need a change on that.
    About routine, every one is different, I personal like I personal like this:
    Monday: chest and triceps.
    Tuesday: legs
    Wednesday: off
    Thursday: shoulders and abs
    Friday: back and biceps.
    Sat and Sun: off.

All right thanks for the insight ill try and make some changes ill take pictures after the summer

The Rock! is offline Junior Member
    Welcome! You're in the best place for information!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information