vgrind06 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

Rookie [Deca-Durabolin]

So I went to Mexico yesterday and got 6 boxes of "Deca -Durabolin ." On the box it reads 50 mg, vehiculo 1ml, inside the box there are two needle objects (whatever they're called) containing 1 ml.

Reason I'm so descriptive is because I have no idea what I'm doing. I don't know what 50 mg or 1 ml means. I don't know how many injections to take or how many at once. I know they're called "cycles," but I'm not sure what makes a cycle.

Any help would be appreciated. I weight 150 and I'm about 5'9. My goal is to gain 10 - 15 lbs of muscle.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I would not run Deca by itself.....age, stats, bf ?

Blog Entries
    I'm 23, 5'9, 150.. Not sure what bf means, body fat? I don't know my body fat.
    What would I run deca with? And why can't I do it alone?

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome....I suggest you put those in a cabinet somewhere for possible use down the road somewhere. Using them now is not in your best interest. You got a steroid that is very potent and will shut you down in a hurry. You are in the right place to learn about it, and others if you take the time to educate yourself.
    Start by reading all the Stickies and the Educational Forum for starters. You will begin to get a better grip on what you're dealing with. At your age, height and weight i also suggest you go to the Nutrition Forum to get good ideas on a diet that will help you achieve your goals. Then, the Workout Forum has hundreds of great ideas. Spend lots of time in these areas for best advice/opinions.

Good Luck

bigswoll is offline Banned
    Ironbeck is 100% correct u need to run test with it or you will absolutely have side effects they don't call it deca dik for no reason. 2ndly Ur 23 so go get blood work done for 49$ at Privatemedlabs.com do u know if u need aas 3rdly u have no idea what Ur doing for your first cycle test alone will be plenty. How long have u worked out? Not long enough or serious enough of u don't know your bf. U need to put away or give to friend you have a ton of research to do. To not know mg or how many mg u want or need to take and not knowing there called ampules means u should have never bought juice u have no reason to have it. List your diet and experience and time I'n gym???

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That stuff is a pain anyways 50mg/ml is terribly weak. Test only is what you should have got. Clearly you did not do your research first.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    That stuff is a pain anyways 50mg/ml is terribly weak. Test only is what you should have got. Clearly you did not do your research first.
    Clearly, I did not. Hence why I'm on here.

So now, I'm more confused. Someone else said what I got was extremely strong, now you're saying it's terribly weak? Which one is it?

Blog Entries
    Let me be more descriptive when it comes to what my objective is. I'm a model, I have a two (major) shoots that I have coming up. One is on May 3rd, the other May 25th. I need to gain 10 - 15 lbs of muscle and be toned for these dates. Realistically, I may not meet my goal for the 3rd.

So I'm trying to be a professional body builder or do this for a living. I just need quick results and I need to know what would happen if I were to take what I mentioned above on it's own, and how when and how much I should take of it.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

ZZ13 is offline New Member
    If you just take the Deca by itself it's going to shut down your body's own test. producing abilities for awhile and that isn't going to help you at all.
    Like everyone else said read through the information in here there's a ton of it.
    You're not going to be able to add 10-15LBS of muscle on in that short amount of time to make your first shoot, but if your diet is in check and you work hard at it you could have some decent results, but Deca's not what you want to start with.

50mg is week, by the time you got enough of that pumped in you'd be cursing the darts and wondering why you didn't look in here first before you bought that stuff LOL

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Hall of Shame???

Deca needs to ran at a significant dose and with test. Most deca comes dosed at 200-300mg/ml. 50mg would require a very high volume of liquid for injection which is especailly bad for virgin muscle. Don`t take anything right now you will just hurt yourself.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome... 1st of all, at age 23 you are most likely still too young for aas use. Secondly, your goal of adding 10-15lbs of muscle in less than 4 weeks is unreasonable. There's a wealth of information in the various forums on this board. For now your best bet is to use diet & training to get in better shape for your May photo shoots. Review the various forums and repost there for more specific assistance. Good luck.

Cole_russell11 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm 26yrs 6'0ft 155 pounds.. I've been workin out for a little while now but not where I wanna b.. Any tips?? I'd sure appreciate it!!! I dnt wanna have to stay in the gym hours on in

Bobby B is offline Associate Member
    I like this thread its got a lot of good info. So Ive heard mixed reviews of taking deca . Some say its ok to take with test on a first cycle and others say go strait test. If your doing it all right. AI and have PCT in check what is the benifit/drawback to taking deca on a first cycle.

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the board!

what is the benifit/drawback to taking deca on a first cycle .
    The problem is if you get side effects you won`t know what is causing them. It is best to start with one comoung alond before adding other ones in.

Thread Information