Jacko92 is offline New Member

Little Bit of Help

Hey guys just need a lil bit of help... probably some people rippin into me too! Aparently they get off on doing this!

I am 19 almost 20
    I am 6ft
    I weigh 168 lbs
    I have a PERFECT diet and my work owns a gym so there is no way i can't not perform in the gym. I have 120 50mg anavar pills already so dont start telling me not to do them etc and its dangerous because of my age... I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW... i am mainly wondering if it is safe for me to do 100mg daily or just to stick to 50mg. I dnt wanna destroy my body completely. Also when to take them... i kinda know if taking 100mg i should take them with meals in the morning and mid day. I have milk thistle to take with it too... and have some testosterone boosters and eastrogen blocker tabs!!!

Please gimmie and much info as possible and really there is no point in flaming me! cheer brah!

Peace

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacko92
    Hey guys just need a lil bit of help... probably some people rippin into me too! Aparently they get off on doing this!

I am 19 almost 20
    I am 6ft
    I weigh 168 lbs
    I have a PERFECT diet and my work owns a gym so there is no way i can't not perform in the gym. I have 120 50mg anavar pills already so dont start telling me not to do them etc and its dangerous because of my age... I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW... i am mainly wondering if it is safe for me to do 100mg daily or just to stick to 50mg. I dnt wanna destroy my body completely. Also when to take them... i kinda know if taking 100mg i should take them with meals in the morning and mid day. I have milk thistle to take with it too... and have some testosterone boosters and eastrogen blocker tabs!!!

Please gimmie and much info as possible and really there is no point in flaming me! cheer brah!

Peace
    If you know ppl will flame you, and this board doesn't give advice for ppl your age, u know the risks (not really), why are u asking for help, when u are going to do it anyway?? Looks like your just going to have to learn to do some research yourself!

I'm not going to tell u how to do it, but I will warn u that your 'cycle plan' is not a good one, even for experienced ppl!
    Test boosters do shit all, and ur 168lbs which means ur diet is far from perfect! Unless ur trying to be a lanky skinny dude!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Please post you PERFECT diet with macro's. I'm always will ing to learn from perfection.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    We may be able to learn from you so please start a log so we can watch as you progress... Thanks

I do not know about the anavar but would love to follow your diet... I need to lean up some for summer!
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome... And you already answered your question in the 1st post with the statement.."dont start telling me not to do them etc and its dangerous because of my age... I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW... "

stpete is offline Banned
    Eastrogen blocker tabs? Do they really say that on the label?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information