Endurant is offline New Member

Semi experienced but would love some input

Hello all,
    So I am a novice who has only been through one cycle and preparing for my second. I really loved the results of my first cycle which was pretty much just test based alone for 12 weeks and it netted me 25 lbs of gain. That being said I'm currently at 175 and looking to push a bit further with a second round. However with all the homework Ive done on the subject as well as the varied opinions across the "Interverse". I have several different ingredients ill be adding to my next cycle and would love some input on how to blend them in a way that would maximize my results. Along with a 3000 calorie diet which is running %40 protein and %40 carb with the remaining twenty for healthy (omega-3, and other unsaturated). I'm at %10 body fat standing at 5"9, even with the diet and great gain from my previous cycle I'm still on the lean and wirey side of a build. Anyway I'm hoping with this combo of ingredients which don't neccasserilly need to be taken in one cycle how would you guys recommend I disburse the ingredients, I'm pretty comfortable on how to wrap up pct as you can see I have plenty of tools on hand for that. Any way here's what I got, pm for pics if you would like but I like my source so far, but always looking for good input.

1 x ANDROLIC (Oxymetholone) 50mg x 20 Tablets=1000mg
    3 x STANOZOLOL 50x 10mg. Tablets (UN) = 500mg
    3 x SUSTANON 250 x 3 Amps x 250mg/ml = 2250mg
    3x CYPIONAX (Testosterone Cypionate ) 10 x 200mg/2ml Amps = 6000mg
    1 x TESTOSTERONE GEL DISPENSER 1.5% 100ml per pump= roughly 2000mg
    1 x DECA -DURABOLIN 3 Amps x 100mg/ml= 300mg

I will have 260 mg of nolva on hand as well in 20 mg tabs, 15000iu of HCG , and 50X100 of clomid for pct along with some proviron if need. I will simultaneously be running with a three month Accutane regimen throughout the whole cycle to bay any acne that totally blew up on my first cycle. While it looks like a bit of a hepatoxic formula (particully with the accutane on board) I will be getting a full blood panel every 30 days to monitor the progress. If you see anything Im missing or should use instead of what I have let me know. Again I dont need to use all this in one cycle but if there is a way to maximize them together feel free to point it pout. Thanks

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    We will talk later this is a mess.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome...

Thread Information