kingsd54 is offline New Member

Gonna do it, wanna do it right this time

I was always a skinny guy, started working out daily about 5 years ago, when I was around 170# (at 6'2", thats skinny). 2 years ago, I started getting serious about my body, and changed the diet, established an actual regimen in the gym, including limited cardio, started getting to bed more regularly, etc. I noticed dramatic improvements to my overall health and physique, but no real weight gains over several months.

I gave in to the ads from a local vitamin/suppliment store promissing gains of 20# in a month, and went in to see what they had to offer. The guy sold me on 5 decca zol, with a pct... told me it was basically legal steroids ... at this point, the research i invested was limited to my 10 minute conversation with a salesman... not smart, i know... I bought the stuff, and noticed immediate gains in strength, size, energy, and libido. I finished the 4 week cycle, 3 week post, and tried another type of similar daily pill. this one called cynobol. Bear in mind, I did this without the slightest bit of research. I gave my wallet and body a rest for 8 weeks then another cycle. this went on for several months, using supernova, hgh spray, etc. I would say 5 or 6 total cycles in just shy of a year. The sides were nominal, a bit moody after coming off a cycle, libido took a hit afterwards too, but returned to normal in time.

At my peak, I was a solid 218, running a 4.6 second 40 yard dash. It has been a year now since my last cycle, and I am stable at 200#. I am very healthy, I eat right and rest well, I run 1-1/4 mile 3 or 4 times a week, lift weights for an hour 5 days, and play semi pro football all day saturdays.

I want to get to 215-220# and keep it. Because of the amount of running I have to do to stay competitive on the field, it is difficult to feed my body enough food and water to gain serious mass. I have 6 months before next season starts, and want to be bigger, stronger, faster, and off cycle by then. I am beginning my research now, and was hoping for some real advice...

TEST 250... it seems prop based test would offer fewer sides (namely acne)???; 10 week cycle at 500mg (2 shots/wk) then the pct im still looking, several to choose, not sure my needs though...nolvadex ,HCG , clomid... could use some experienced knowlege... will continue the research before I stick myself

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    like you said: do more research, alot more, until you can basically write up your own cycle, and then just get these guys to critique it.
    read into PCT, AI, HCG , and DIET
    and btw prop injections are EOD at least, so if you only want to inject once or twice a week then use test e or c (research all these compounds aswell.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

worknprog is offline New Member
    Hi, first post. not trying to hijack your thread. I am 43 5'8 and 181 pounds. I was just wondering was the stuff legal and do legal stuff actually work?

Thanks for the responses. I look forward to learning more... I've been reading all over the web and this site and these forums seem to offer the best info. Several of the same users are posting on many threads, and most of what I see is backed up elsewhere, so I'm glad to have found my way here. Maybe I need tor go thru the rules again, cuz i can't post new threads anywhere but on the new members forum. Maybe I'm just not lookin in the right place, maybe I need to be here longer, or what??? Regardless, I learn more every time I log on and I am looking forward to finding the right package for my needs. 220 here I come! I would also appreciate any success storiies or warnings... jus sayin...

Worknprog... the suppliments I took were legal and purchased at a nutrition store. If you Google the names of the suppliments, you should have no trouble finding a retailer in your area... legal limit labs is the manufacturer... good luck! Just watch for the swollen nipples afterwards...

Using the otc stuff for several months, I gained about 45 pounds total, and kept about 25 of em. I increased strength and endurance, but in small doses and over almost a year. I'm looking for something a bit more effective, a bit faster, and want to keep more of my hard earned gains. Not to mention the cost of the otc brands is very high... around $250 for a 4 week cycle

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome...

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome...It would serve you better to post questions in the appropriate forum(s).

Gimme a hint how, bud?... maybe I'm computer slow... when I search I can't find any option how to start new threads... never been on a forum board before... this is the only place I can post new thread? Need to ask on existing threads? Am I just ignorant? Thanks for any help.

Thread Information