chris1982. is offline New Member

Is an AI needed.

Ive been going to the gym for 1 year now and had some ok gains but like everybody else got impatient... So any help would be much appreciated. Ive been taking 1ml of malay tiger sust250 with 1ml of deca250, today is my 2nd week. I know it probably sounds stupid to the more experienced guys but I wasnt even told anything when I purchased the gear.. Have these Ai's got to be purchased in the same manor as the deca & sust or are they things you can just buy from a shop etc.... I dont need to be told go do some research (thats what im doing now). Thanks guys

motorsportsz is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris1982.
    Ive been going to the gym for 1 year now and had some ok gains but like everybody else got impatient... So any help would be much appreciated. Ive been taking 1ml of malay tiger sust250 with 1ml of deca250, today is my 2nd week. I know it probably sounds stupid to the more experienced guys but I wasnt even told anything when I purchased the gear.. Have these Ai's got to be purchased in the same manor as the deca & sust or are they things you can just buy from a shop etc.... I dont need to be told go do some research (thats what im doing now). Thanks guys
    I would have stuck to a basic test only cycle. I've previously read its always good to keep the testosterone dose higher than deca due to libido. You can get an AI from the site sponsor. Google ar-r . They're trusted. Do you have a planned PCT?

Also what are your stats ? Due to you only lifting a year and have no knowledge on AAS I think it's better to stop the cycle and wait 2 weeks to begin your PCT.

Not flaming you mate, just don't wanna see you suffering any side effects in the future.

Thanks for the advice. Im 30 only weigh 75kg (166lbs). So you think I should forget about the deca and just go with the sust? And I have no planned PCT but trust me after reading about it its number 1 on my to do list. I havent even had my 2nd dose yet thats today. A bit gutted about the deca as i only got it a week a go... Will I get good gains with the sust alone.?

motorsportsz is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris1982.
    Thanks for the advice. Im 30 only weigh 75kg (166lbs). So you think I should forget about the deca and just go with the sust? And I have no planned PCT but trust me after reading about it its number 1 on my to do list. I havent even had my 2nd dose yet thats today. A bit gutted about the deca as i only got it a week a go... Will I get good gains with the sust alone.?
    Sust 250. 500mg a week. 12weeks
    1ml Monday
    1ml Thursday.

If you can run hcg throughout cycle upto a day before pct at 250iu twice a week.

PCT
    2 weeks after final sust shot

Clomid - 100/100/50/50
    Nolva - 40/40/20/20

Keep diet in check and you'll love the gains of this cycle as our first cycle is always your best.

Good luck mate. You should keep this as a log and post your progress as il be looking forward to see your transformation

Thanks I will do mate. Looking forward to it myself.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome...

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    welcome

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate!
    ---Roman

Bonedriven is offline Associate Member
    Welcome man. You are in good hands here.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information