CHUBS101 is offline New Member

New to this whole thing.

Yeah so I'm new to the whole steroid thing. I've worked out since I was a little kid. I grew up with a bodybuilder for a dad lol. So I've always taken supplements and drank protein shakes religiously, but I've never gotten to were I wanted to be. I've just always been big, but never cut. So I figured I might try steroids to finally get me there. So wish me luck!

DrHealth is offline Junior Member
    Make sure you do your research and please do not take go overboard with any prescriptions. Remember less is best!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate!
    Might I make a suggestion? At 19, you'd be bbetter off reading and learning as opposed to taking steroids . Look for a thread called "the young and steroids". Pay special attention to the part describing the damage steroids has on developing hormonal systems. Hormonal systems will continue to develop and grow until your mid 20's. not allowing your body finish developing can pose significant health risks later on in life, like ED, loss of libido, depression, etc.
    Cheers!
    ---Roman

Yeah I'm open for everything. I'm not saying that I have to use steroids , but I'm just considering all my options. So what things aren't fully developed until your mid 20's

numero_uno is offline Junior Member
    Welcome. Do LOTs of reading and talking to folks before even considering starting down this path. Best of luck to you.

Zackery is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Might I make a suggestion? At 19, you'd be bbetter off reading and learning as opposed to taking steroids . Look for a thread called "the young and steroids". Pay special attention to the part describing the damage steroids has on developing hormonal systems. Hormonal systems will continue to develop and grow until your mid 20's. not allowing your body finish developing can pose significant health risks later on in life, like ED, loss of libido, depression, etc.
    Cheers!
    ---Roman
    Always solid advice Roman. Respect.

Bigherm21 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Cheers!
    ---Roman
    Welcome and listen to him. This is great and spot on advice.

stpete is offline Banned

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome...

Welcome!

MikeZ91 is offline Junior Member
    If your dad has been a body builder you probably have some good genes... I would Deff take advantage of natural abilities and push it until I was absolutely positive I hit a wall in gains.. But do your research and with what ever you decide to do make sure you have a plan

Mickthemick is offline Junior Member
    Wait a couple of years

Yeah I would say I have good genes. I was always in decent shape until lately. I quit football in high school and packed on about 30 pounds, of the bad stuff, and then got a job were all I have time to do is go and grab fast food for lunch. It's absolutely killing me. I've been looking in the nutrition section and I'm starting to put together a pretty solid cutting diet. I'm going to get my gym membership back today. So I'm want to get down to the 200-210 area and then build from there. So I got about 50 or 60 pounds to drop.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

rpewin01 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome. You've already gotten great advice.

Thread Information